Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Possible things to improve

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Possible things to improve Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Possible things to improve - 6/23/2003 3:35:15 PM   
caine

In Head-to-Head mode there are no messages when you receive reinforcements.The resolution phase is viewed by both players at the same time, but perhaps should be better to repeat it for each player showing only what he should know.For example, search reports.In mail games it should be also better for both players to see the resolution phase.

Being informed of replacements assigned in a day, will also save a lot of time reviewing individual units to know how they are.

It would also be of great help to have the possibility to review the resolutiion log for the previous day or couple of days.

It also would help to have Gunnery, ASW and Torpedo rating values (estimated) for quick eview of ship data.There is already the Flak value, so it would be better to have the others.

As regards naval attack, I know it should be very difficult to implement changes for individual target selection, but if you could be able after pressing the naval attack option to open a dialog for selecting target priorities (CV, BB, Transport or Auto) we should be able to simulate general headquarters guidelines.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> Possible things to improve Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI