Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" spreadsheet

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" spreadsheet Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" sprea... - 10/21/2012 9:59:50 PM   
Kull

For the last month, I've been developing the Japanese counterpart to the "AE-Allied Setup Spreadsheet". The degree of difficulty when moving from the Allies to Japan can be counted in orders of magnitude, and one of the most important involves managing airframe and engine production. As many of you know from hard experience, working through the multitude of options, all inter-related, is almost enough to make your head explode. To avert that, I began to develop a spreadsheet that would help me evaluate the various production options off-line, and was also flexible enough to run every what-if scenario imaginable AND could be easily tailored for any starting scenario or modification. The result is something I find to be extremely useful, and hopefully you will find it so as well. From the Instructions section:

The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" spreadsheet is designed to be VERY modifiable:

1) You can add new rows, but they must be inserted in the correct range: Airframe factories (rows 3 thru 98), Engine factories (rows 99 thru 118), and Engine pools (rows 119 thru 136). Do not "insert row" when highlighting the top row of each section as the formulas will not expand to include this new row - highlight anywhere else in the section and you'll be fine. Each section is color coded to assist in differentiation.

2) If you want more data columns, feel free to add as many as you like. You could even delete or change any of those included in this file, with the exception of Column K (Engine Name), Column L (Engine Count) and Column N (Starting Engine Pool). If you are inserting columns, do not add any between "Starting Engine Pool" (N) and "12/41" (O). That would make the formula in Column O different from all the other data formulas, which is a bad idea.

3) The key section is column K, "Engine Name". The formula reference is performed in the "engine pool" range, so if you change a name here (to include creating a brand new one) the aircraft & engine factory sections will "look for it" automatically. It's that simple.

4) You can change data in any of the existing rows and the spreadsheet won't care. If row 3 changes from an airframe requiring the Nakajima Ha-35 to one requiring the Mitsubishi Ha-31 (or anything else), the pool calculation for that engine will now "see" it and account for it.

5) The important numbers for calculating engine pools are; A) Engine Numbers per airframe (Column L), B) Starting Pool (Column N), and C) Airframe & Engine Production per month (Columns O-BN).

6) Airframe & Engine Factory monthly production (rows 3 thru 118) have formulas that use the number from the previous cell. You can override the formulas with manual entries and the range is conditionally formatted to show non-formulas as red cells (so you can easily see where you made changes).

7) Engine pool monthly counts (rows 119 thru 136) are conditionally formatted to change the font and the cell color whenever the pool dips into negative numbers.

8) The only thing you cannot do (without editing formulas) is add an airframe that needs other than 1, 2, or 4 engines - fortunately the odds of that are pretty slim (not a lot of 3 or 6 engine planes in this theatre).

NOTE: The conditional formatting described in item #6 above is based on an Excel Macro, so you will have to "enable macros" in order for it to work. This is HIGHLY recommended, otherwise all data in the Range O3:BN118 will be a garish red. If for some reason you prefer not to use macros (or cannot), then just highlight that whole range and set the color to "no fill". Again, this is not recommended since you lose the visual indicator which shows which cells have had formulas overwritten. (Engine Pool conditional formatting operates with or without macros enabled.)

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/21/2012 10:00:31 PM   
Kull

Here's what the "Japan Airframe & Engine Planner" spreadsheet looks like, and this is what each column tells you:

Col A: Counter - This is the "row count". When using a filter button. Let’s say you wanted to work with rows that use the "Mitsubishi Ha-31" engine - the counter in Cell A2 tells you how many rows of data you are working on (Mitsubishi Ha-31 = 6).
Col B: Type - The type of factory at game start (either Production or Research).
Col C: Role - The Combat Role of each aircraft (F=Fighter, FF=Float Fighter, NF=Night Fighter, FB=Fighter Bomber, DB=Dive Bomber, TB=Torpedo Bomber, LB=Level Bomber, T=Transport, S=Search/Recon)
Col D: Carrier Capable - Yes or No
Col E: Military Branch - IJA=Japanese Army, IJN=Japanese Navy
Col F: Unit Name - The name of each air unit.
Col G: Airframe - The Model/Type of each air unit.
Col H: Location - Location of the Airframe or Engine factory.
Col I: Factory Production - amount of Repaired Production capacity.
Col J: Factory Production - amount of Unrepaired Production capacity.
Col K: Engine Name - Self Explanatory (Perhaps the most important field in the spreadsheet.)
Col L: Engine Number - The number of engines required for each airframe of this type.
Col M: Start - Date on which the factory can begin producing the indicated item.
Col N: Pool - Quantity of engines in the pool at game start. (Also has starting aircraft pools, but those are purely informational.)
Col O-BN: Production Months

In the example shown below, I've filtered the spreadsheet so we are looking only at data for two engine types, the "Hitachi (Early)" and the "Mitsubishi Ha-32". As you can see from the engine pool calculations (bottom two rows), we have a sizable pool of Hitachis (and really don't need any more), but we are about to go negative on the Mitsubishi. The latter is a real problem, since it's a critical component of the G4M1 Betty, an important long range bomber with torpedo capability. Even worse, there is only 1 Betty in the starting aircraft pool! You need to do something, and fast, but what?

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Kull -- 10/21/2012 11:03:58 PM >

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 2
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/21/2012 10:02:39 PM   
Kull

(Edit: As Seille notes in Post #8 below, the previous example assumed that factories repair at 1 point per month instead of 1 point per day - quite the "duh" moment by yours truly. Anyway the text and accompanying graphic have been completely revised.)

**********************************************************************************************************************

In the example below, I've made several easy changes to the engine and airframe production, and the crisis is averted. Best of all, the spreadsheet EASILY lets you try out plenty of "what-if" alternatives. Let's see what I did (the numbers listed below in the post text are included in the spreadsheet graphic so you can see specifically where I am changing or referring to data):

1) As noted in Post #2 above, the "Hitachi (Early)" engine factory isn't required any longer (the pool of engines is huge and it's not producing anything of real value) so we'll convert the Tokyo factory to "Mitsubishi Ha-32" engine production. Key Point: You do not have to change any formulas in the pool section. Just change the engine name (at any aircraft or engine factory), and the formulas adjust automatically. Easy, yes?

2) With the factory gone, there's no sense wasting the Hitachi engines in the pool, so we'll also halt production of the Ida, an obsolete single engine bomber.

3) Assuming that factories repair at the rate of roughly one point per day, I have manually changed the engine forecast for the converted Tokyo plant to 23 for the first month (the number of days left in December), and 40 for the second month (the factory will be repaired and at full production by mid-January). Note: Whenever a formula is overwritten with a number, the cell color changes to red, which is why the December and January production numbers for this factory appear in that color. This is useful if you are trying a series of “what-if” scenarios since it shows which cells need to have the formulas replaced, should you decide to test a different approach.

4) The result (see second row from the bottom) is that we now have plenty of engines to keep Betty production humming along at the existing level of 25 per month. And by testing the "what-if" capability, you'll see we can even boost it a little (Not shown - try this at home and you'll see that a small boost to 27 airframes per month keeps production "in the black" until September 1943).

5) Speaking of "what-if" capability, you can easily run another test from the same setup, and it shows that you don't have to convert the Hitachi factory after all! One can get much the same result (with far fewer changes to the production structure by doing the following:
- The Sally is still a useful Level Bomber at this point in the game, but it has 20 planes in the pool, so you can afford to slow production. Turn the Sally factory off and on for several months (December=0, January=23, February=0, March=23, and finally April=0), ultimately leaving it off altogether as the Helens begin to arrive.
- Increase production at the Nagoya plant by 3 (December production increases from 60 to 63)
- And that's it. The data in the last row proves that these simple changes ensure enough engines are available to keep the Betty in full production, and even begin building an engine surplus from March 1942 onward.

Hopefully this little tour gives you some sense of the features and perhaps it can assist you in making good aircraft and engine production decisions going forward. Always keep in mind that increases in factory capacity are not "free", and wholesale changes can be quite dangerous to the Japanese economy. After testing out options using the spreadsheet and then making those changes in-game, be sure to use the WitP Tracker program and see what the long term impacts are with respect to HI needs as well as fuel & supply consumption.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Kull -- 10/23/2012 6:59:49 AM >

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 3
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/21/2012 10:03:24 PM   
Kull

Reserve for version change descriptions

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 4
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/22/2012 4:45:15 AM   
PaxMondo

Wow.  Gotta look and play with this!

Pax

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 5
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/22/2012 5:50:03 AM   
Quixote

Thanks Kull - after playing with it for (admittedly only) a short period of time, this looks ideal for Japanese planning. Thanks for sharing!

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 6
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/22/2012 7:19:01 AM   
Kull

I realize there's a LOT of words on those three posts, but this thing is REALLY easy to use:

- Want to see what will happen if three engine factories switch from type X to type Y AND several Airframe factories are changed at the same time? Easy.
- Curious about the impact on engine pools if you turn production of various airframes on and off over a series of months? Piece of cake.
- Need a customized tool for any mod or scenario in order to add new airframes or engines into the mix? You can add, change, or delete rows to your hearts content, and the formulas will still work perfectly.

The most time consuming task is typing in forecast numbers which show the steady increase in output as repairs take place after a change - and that is seconds or minutes at the most. And easy to undo, since manual entries are blindingly obvious and you can replace them with any one of the formulas in the O3:BN118 range.

< Message edited by Kull -- 10/22/2012 7:20:44 AM >

(in reply to Quixote)
Post #: 7
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/22/2012 8:57:57 AM   
seille

@Kull

I don´t think your point 4 is right. Factories (especially engine facs) don´t repair one point per month. It is one point per day as long as enough supply is there.
Wondered about the HA-32 facs at Nagoya with 60 working facs and 6 repairing. Engine output on your screen is increased by one per month.
The 6 damaged facs would be repaired in december already.

Or do i just not understand how this excel sheet works ?

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 8
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/22/2012 3:27:44 PM   
Kull

You are quite correct. Fortunately that is a manual entry, so it's not a problem with the spreadsheet, just the creator!

(But when I get some time later, I'll go back and revise the examples so they aren't misleading, thanks!)

Edit: Post #3 fixed to show correct repair rates.

< Message edited by Kull -- 10/23/2012 2:55:17 AM >

(in reply to seille)
Post #: 9
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/23/2012 12:35:39 AM   
SuluSea

Super job on this Kull. Thanks for sharing it with us!

"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 10
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/23/2012 4:40:39 AM   
fodder

Thanks Kull, this will be a great help.

(in reply to SuluSea)
Post #: 11
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 10/23/2012 5:19:23 PM   
Kull

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

Wow.  Gotta look and play with this!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Quixote

Thanks Kull - after playing with it for (admittedly only) a short period of time, this looks ideal for Japanese planning. Thanks for sharing!

quote:

ORIGINAL: SuluSea

Super job on this Kull. Thanks for sharing it with us!

quote:

ORIGINAL: fodder

Thanks Kull, this will be a great help.

Thanks guys! Any feedback would be much appreciated. (i.e. comments on ease of use, suggested changes, anything that's not clear, etc.)

(in reply to fodder)
Post #: 12
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 1/15/2013 11:40:10 PM   
Lokasenna

Finally getting around to checking this out for possible use (got some major production planning to do if I'm gonna start a new IJ game after I -hopefully- conclude my first), looking forward to it!

Also, this thread doesn't deserve to be anywhere but on the first page.

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 13
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 1/19/2013 8:29:37 AM   
inqistor

Heh, I am wondering how could I have missed that useful tool earlier... GOOD WORK!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kull

3) Assuming that factories repair at the rate of roughly one point per day, I have manually changed the engine forecast for the converted Tokyo plant to 23 for the first month (the number of days left in December), and 40 for the second month (the factory will be repaired and at full production by mid-January). Note: Whenever a formula is overwritten with a number, the cell color changes to red, which is why the December and January production numbers for this factory appear in that color. This is useful if you are trying a series of “what-if” scenarios since it shows which cells need to have the formulas replaced, should you decide to test a different approach.

Indeed, they repair at 1 per day, but they also produce daily from current size. So it MAY BE 23 at END OF MONTH, but production will be much lower during month.

(This is for all fans of quick conversions from "obsolete" aircraft/engines):
Converted factory begins at 0, and it repairs at 1 per day. So at first day it will be only size 1, and have 1/30 chance to actually produce anything. Next day it will be size 2, and chance will be 2/30. On the last day of December it will be size 24 (31 days in month).

Adding lowest, and highest numbers: 25*12=300
Converting it to chances: 300/30=10 - this is average number produced during December, if factory begins at 0. ONLY 10 planes/engines!

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 14
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 1/19/2013 2:24:02 PM   
Empire101

quote:

ORIGINAL: inqistor

Heh, I am wondering how could I have missed that useful tool earlier... GOOD WORK!

+1

I missed it too.
Thanks Kull

Our lives may be more boring than those who lived in apocalyptic times,
but being bored is greatly preferable to being prematurely dead because of some ideological fantasy.
- Michael Burleigh

(in reply to inqistor)
Post #: 15
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 1/19/2013 3:26:56 PM   
Treetop64

Looks very handy! This is almost enough to make me wanna actually play the Japanese side.

(in reply to Empire101)
Post #: 16
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 1/20/2013 11:08:58 PM   
bigred

I use this for RA70 mod.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/photo_view.asp?file=0;2617283

I wanted to see exactly what planes need what engines. Or to be more precise, what engines go to which planes. I also wanted to define what I wanted to get rid of.
This chart was my beginning tool. My production strategy changed as I became more educated on this subject.
Damian and other more experienced players just look at the numbers on tracker and figure it out. I needed yellow color code to help me see the engine changes as each model upgrades.

This is some of my changes as listed at post 255:
1. Ki45nick-increased frames from 13to15.
2. D4Y1 judy-R/D to 30
3. D4Y4 judy r/D to 30(look at the payload***)
4. Ki27 airframes turned on.
5. Ki49a Helen set to 30 per month. I may increase this later.
6. Ha31 engine increase to 70.(current 40 plus 30 per month for the Nick, may also increase this later but nick has only 5 sqns-3 in training).
7. Changed ha5 to Ha34 and expanded to 30.
8. Kotobuki change to Ha34 and expand to 25.
9. amakaze change to Ha34 and expand to 30.
10. Increased current Ha34 from 10 to 30.
11. Increased r/d on Tojo to 30.
12. Converted f1m2 pete to Ki44 tojo an increased r/d to 30.
13. Increased r/d on ki84 from 56 to 60
14. Increased r/d on ki43 to 30(probably a mistake)
15. Tojo plan starting for 60 and 30 helens(2x engines) means I will need 120 Ha34 per month. I may have to increase plant size later.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by bigred -- 1/20/2013 11:15:37 PM >

---bigred---

IJ Production mistakes--
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2597400

(in reply to Treetop64)
Post #: 17
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 2/5/2017 2:47:50 PM   
btd64

BUMP....GP

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

(in reply to bigred)
Post #: 18
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 2/6/2017 6:40:40 PM   
Jellicoe

Thank you Kull

Your spreadsheets are a total boon to those of us who are still somewhat intimidated by Japanese set up and industry but would really like not to be.

Still learning this beast and will now feel able to have a stab at becoming a JFB on the back of these

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 19
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 2/10/2017 3:20:33 AM   
Kull

Glad that it's helpful! I played the Allies for years, and going to the Dark Side is a huge challenge, but also a ton of fun. One area the Airframe/Engine Planner can really help with is the long range strategy to speed up research, get and maintain the 500 engine bonus, and just make sure you aren't overproducing airframes or engines of a particular type.

There are so many interlocking variables that it's hard to plan air and engine requirements over the long term, but the spreadsheet helps a lot. The easy "what-ifs" are also useful...much better to garner your "oh hell, that won't work" experiences virtually!

< Message edited by Kull -- 2/10/2017 3:21:06 AM >

(in reply to Jellicoe)
Post #: 20
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 2/10/2017 2:08:32 PM   
Jellicoe

baby steps

Working out what engine goes in what plane is the first thing the spreadsheet helps me with. Will half inch Big Red's colour coding to assist here too

Building the things next

Getting clever with production last!

But I am genuinely looking forward to the challenge!

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 21
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/16/2017 10:33:13 PM   
T0mcat

Just a few question:

When I change the airframe production in a city's factory and want the data in the F to M columns to show the change, I would have to edit all those cells manually?

Wouldn't it be nice to just typing in the airframe you want to produce and have the program get the nickname of the plane, the name of the engine used and # of engines per plane automatically? Especially, as these are fixed by the airframe anyway.

(in reply to Jellicoe)
Post #: 22
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/17/2017 10:14:11 PM   
Kull

quote:

ORIGINAL: T0mcat

Just a few question:

When I change the airframe production in a city's factory and want the data in the F to M columns to show the change, I would have to edit all those cells manually?

Wouldn't it be nice to just typing in the airframe you want to produce and have the program get the nickname of the plane, the name of the engine used and # of engines per plane automatically? Especially, as these are fixed by the airframe anyway.

An easier method is to just copy the F thru M data from one of the rows that has that airframe information in it, and then just change the city name. Your idea isn't bad, but I specifically did not "hard-code" the linkage between airframes and engines so the spreadsheet would work with any mod out there.

Rather than a spreadsheet that only works with "vanilla", it allows you to add all the engine names and airframe models used by any mod you happen to be playing. So yes, there might be a little bit of copy-paste when doing the initial set-up (or any what-ifs), but that's tiny compared to the amount of calculating that's being done elsewhere.

Remember too, that factory changes typically drop production to zero (and reduce the total count), so you'll still need to adjust the estimated monthly production numbers in the body of the spreadsheet, at least until such time as repairs are complete.

(in reply to T0mcat)
Post #: 23
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/18/2017 8:02:11 PM   
T0mcat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kull

.. I specifically did not "hard-code" the linkage between airframes and engines so the spreadsheet would work with any mod out there.

I only got very basic knowledge about spreadsheet building, but wouldn't it be possible to set up an data array with all the planes' and engines' data, from which the formulas pull the data they need (and display in the spreadsheet) so that in the case of using a mod one would only have to edit the data in the array?

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 24
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/18/2017 9:17:06 PM   
Kull

Maybe so, but I'm not a database guy. It's worth remembering that the amount of data entry required here is bare minimum as it is, and that small amount of effort will lay out for you the full range of your airframe and engine requirements. It tells you EXACTLY how many engines are needed (by month) to support your changing airframe production - both real and what-if - and no other WitP app does that.

(in reply to T0mcat)
Post #: 25
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/15/2019 6:31:27 PM   
spw1

Does the spreadsheet available for download still work? I downloaded, enabled content, then changed some of the factory damage levels (to show increasing production in the future). Nothing seemed to change in the produced values. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but would really like to use this tool.

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 26
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/16/2019 7:24:07 PM   
Kull

quote:

ORIGINAL: spw1

Does the spreadsheet available for download still work? I downloaded, enabled content, then changed some of the factory damage levels (to show increasing production in the future). Nothing seemed to change in the produced values. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but would really like to use this tool.

Just to be sure nothing happened to it, I downloaded the spreadsheet and can confirm it works as intended.

The key things to be aware of are that changing the values in columns I (Existing Factory Production) or J (Damaged Factory Production) does not alter any of the values in columns O through BN (the monthly output values). Think of I & J as the place where you incrementally (over the entire course of the war) make adjustments (if necessary) to the airframe and engine outputs from each factory.

To see how that plays out over the course of the war, the actual (and projected) output numbers are added to the appropriate cell in the column O through BN section.

I explain how this works in Post #2 above (with a graphical example). Read through that again, and then follow the "alternate example" in Step #5 (doesn't require changing engine factory names) and make the same changes on your worksheet. You should get exactly the same results.

And there are no dumb questions! I'm happy to clarify any misunderstandings. The spreadsheet *looks* ridiculously complicated but it's a breeze to use, once you understand the basics.

(in reply to spw1)
Post #: 27
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/16/2019 9:25:00 PM   
spw1

Kull,

Thanks for your help. And your patience. I will try what you suggested.

It is unfortunate there is no consolidated and simplified explanation of how to deal with the Japanese production. It seems to require weeks of research to figure it out.

(in reply to Kull)
Post #: 28
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/16/2019 9:44:58 PM   
spw1

I finally get it now. The numbers for airframe production I put in manually (in the first few columns). The result is the surplus or deficit in the ENGINE POOL, not the number of aircraft I plan to make.

(in reply to spw1)
Post #: 29
RE: The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" s... - 5/17/2019 2:42:26 PM   
Kull

quote:

ORIGINAL: spw1

I finally get it now. The numbers for airframe production I put in manually (in the first few columns). The result is the surplus or deficit in the ENGINE POOL, not the number of aircraft I plan to make.

Exactly! It's tricky enough to come up with a masterplan for projected airframes. But what about the engines necessary to fly them? And will there be enough engine surplus to reach and maintain the desired +500 inventory for R&D acceleration? The spreadsheet shows you immediately.

As for the "consolidated and simplified explanation of how to deal with the Japanese production", I highly recommend Damien's Japanese Economy guide. That was my bible during the early days of trying to figure out the Japanese system, and it's particularly helpful when you are trying to set things up for Japan (my Japan spreadsheet incorporates much of this). However, if you want to REALLY understand the topic, take a look at Numydar's Japanese Production Primer. Both of these provide the consolidated explanation you are looking for. "Simplified", however, is probably unattainable!

(in reply to spw1)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> The "Japan Airframe and Engine Planner" spreadsheet Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI