Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Attack in Bullenhausen (new scenario)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Attack in Bullenhausen (new scenario) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Attack in Bullenhausen (new scenario) - 5/24/2019 2:41:09 AM   
nikolas93TS

Scenario took inspiration from tactical vignette 98-3; Armor Magazine. Compatible with version 1.024.

quote:

April 26th, 1986; Bullenhausen, Seevetal municipality

Remnants of an enemy force are defending the town of Bullenhausen to prevent the seizure of the ferry site. Enemy forces have been cleared from PL Dismount to PL Sniper and are making a final stand along the south bank of the Elbe River east of PL Sniper. The level of enemy resistance indicates that the enemy remnants have created effective anti-armor kill zones, armed with AT-3 SAPPER missiles, RPGs, anti-tank grenades and small arms fire. The enemy force in OBJ White is reported to have a T-80 and BMPs in support of the dismounted effort.
The most probable and most dangerous course of action is for the enemy remnants to courageously attempt to hold their defensive positions. They will attempt to destroy friendly units piecemeal as they move down the bottleneck streets of Bullenhausen.

TF 3-37 AR attacks OBJ Bridge (Red, White, and Blue), to seize crossing sites on the south bank of the Elbe River to enable follow-on forces to establish a bridge site. In order for the division to maintain tempo and successfully continue the attack, Bullenhausen must be seized and a bridge site established.

You are the commander of Delta Team (2 tank platoons and 1 mech company with dismounts), TF 3-37. The TF consists of 2 tank-heavy teams and 3 mech-heavy teams. You are the TF reserve. The brigade commander wants the TF to seize OBJ Bridge in order to support an assault crossing of the Elbe River. TF 2-66 IN has already seized the southern area of Bullenhausen (south of PL Sniper). Alpha Team, TF 3-37, has successfully seized OBJ Amanda and Charlie Team, TF 3-37, has successfully seized OBJ Kara. Both are currently set up in SBF positions oriented north, but cannot assist with taking of OBJ Bridge. In its haste to set up a SBF position, Charlie Team, TF 3-37, attacked its objective in column and took heavy losses. Other buildings are believed to be occupied by enemy remnants.

Enjoy!

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Attack in Bullenhausen (new scenario) - 5/24/2019 3:29:15 PM   
Lowlaner2012

Awesome thanks I will give it a go 😎

(in reply to nikolas93TS)
Post #: 2
RE: Attack in Bullenhausen (new scenario) - 5/26/2019 3:41:45 PM   
sevko

Just played around with this scenario and really like the setup of a NATO attack plus 2nd AD is always great to see, the only minor issue i had is i found the scenario a little narrow but that's not really a big problem.

(in reply to Lowlaner2012)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> MODS and Scenarios >> Attack in Bullenhausen (new scenario) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI