Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Greece Conquest

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Greece Conquest Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Greece Conquest - 6/21/2019 10:51:55 PM   
ashkpa

The Germans have just conquered Greece. The British had sent a transport with a INF corp to Crete before the end of the turn. During the conquest step, the game indicates that Crete is going neutral since Greece is completely conquered (I believe since the CW is at war with GE, that they have influence and should now control Crete). As I proceed, the game then forces the transport to rebase, but leaves the INF corp in Crete. So as I start the next turn, there is a CW INF corp in Crete. The hex and all of Crete appears to be neutral (no major country control flags displayed). I think there is at least one if not more bugs in this situation.

As I was trying to duplicate this, every time I tried to load the Conquest auto saved file, the load would appear to abort and leave me in a state with just the control window open. I needed to load from the Ukraine auto save file (both files in the zipped file attached) to duplicate.

Pat

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support >> Greece Conquest Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI