Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Armored Brigade is a great game but...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade: Tech Support Forum >> Armored Brigade is a great game but... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Armored Brigade is a great game but... - 8/3/2019 4:06:30 PM   
RollsRoyce031

But I think there is an issue when playing "advance" scenarios. The IA is playing like she was vietcong or Taliban in the desert staying invisible at all time, however it's not the way that American or Russian defend their position in the 80s. On the another side reconnaissance unit and unit's detection like infantry is really under effective in my opinion: a unit who is attacked by enemy infantry or tank should be capable of seeing it relatively effectively after a certain amount of time, but in A.B. its almost impossible to detect a unit (even a tank firing it's main gun) unless your unite walk exactly on his position, and eaven after seeing the muzzle flash indicator it's lets you at least two hundred of box to check one by one. In reality, the muzzle flash indicator should go more and more narrow as time passes and recon unite should detect ennemys rather easely.

Other than that, I think the game is really great, so if you know there's something that I do wrong, or if the game must be played in a way I do not know, tell me, and if you agreed, tell it too.

La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas !
Post #: 1
RE: Armored Brigade is a great game but... - 8/3/2019 5:28:01 PM   
Veitikka

What is your game version number? The recent patch changed some of the detection rules.

Know thyself!

(in reply to RollsRoyce031)
Post #: 2
RE: Armored Brigade is a great game but... - 8/5/2019 6:32:38 PM   
RollsRoyce031

I have upgraded the game from 1.024 to 1.031 and it is far better now, thanks for for the quickness of your reply.

I have a last complain, in the mission winter desolation, I have a tank who has something like four apcbc and five he-frag remaining and who don't want to use his main armament any more (all fire settings checked), he don't shoot and don't reload as well unless he has to reload his bullet supply (makes him reload the main gun, but not shoot). Any help?

(in reply to Veitikka)
Post #: 3
RE: Armored Brigade is a great game but... - 8/5/2019 7:19:24 PM   
Veitikka

Is ammunition moved from the 'stowed' state to 'ready', but still not fired? If so, I'd like to have a savegame file where this is happening.

Know thyself!

(in reply to RollsRoyce031)
Post #: 4
RE: Armored Brigade is a great game but... - 8/6/2019 8:52:41 PM   
RollsRoyce031

Sorry i have tried but Matrix-game doesn't allow me to upload savegame file on this forum.

(in reply to Veitikka)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Armored Brigade >> Armored Brigade: Tech Support Forum >> Armored Brigade is a great game but... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI