Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Problem unloading Infantry in MCNA?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Problem unloading Infantry in MCNA? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem unloading Infantry in MCNA? - 6/25/2001 2:04:00 AM   
Rambodoc

I am playing the second scenario in MCNA. The Mersa brega(sp) battle with no options. Have a couple of prime movers, I believe skfz-7's that state they have infantry loaded but I cannot unload them with the button on the side panel or the hotkey. I also noted that a truck loaded with infantry was having the same problem. However, the rest of the trucks had no problems. Anybody else having this difficulty?

Post #: 1
- 6/25/2001 2:39:00 AM   
monsternav

I have the same problem. Also in battle 1 (wait for nightfall) If you unload both of the one person HQ's that are in the HT's, one of them will disappear. By the way where is the exit button? There is no way to get out unless you go into a game then exit. Is this related to the fact that you cannot save? (Which I DO NOT like).

Craig Homer<br />Semper Fidelis

(in reply to Rambodoc)
Post #: 2
- 6/25/2001 2:49:00 AM   
murr

With the mc it is auto saved each time you quit the game , when you startr it back up go to load saved and choose whichever save you played under.Hope this helped out.Havnt had any trouble unloading yet.

GOOD HUNTING!

(in reply to Rambodoc)
Post #: 3
- 6/25/2001 6:16:00 AM   
monsternav

I know it is auto-saved when you exit. I don't like that I can't save at any other time and that there is no way to exit the MC other than through the in game interface. :)

Craig Homer<br />Semper Fidelis

(in reply to Rambodoc)
Post #: 4
- 6/25/2001 8:58:00 AM   
Wild Bill

It seems that there is a duplication of A0 units in the first two scenarios. You should not see it after that. Those are the only ones I have seen to date. And I'm really not sure how the second A0 got in there. The program does not allow you to save as you are accostumed to doing in other campaigns or scenarios. This was a feature Michael Wood had in his original Mega Campaign and wanted to keep in this one. I'm sure he would explain his thinking on it. Wild Bill

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to Rambodoc)
Post #: 5
- 6/25/2001 9:00:00 AM   
Alexandra

The program does not allow you to save as you are accostumed to doing in other campaigns or scenarios. This was a feature Michael Wood had in his original Mega Campaign and wanted to keep in this one. I'm sure he would explain his thinking on it. I think this was explained during the beta testing as a way of keeping the player honest. You can't save each turn and replay turns, etc, that you don't like. Alex

"Tonight a dynasty is born." Ricky Proehl, then of the Saint Louis Rams. He was right! Go Pats! Winners of Super Bowls 36, 38 and 39.

(in reply to Rambodoc)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Problem unloading Infantry in MCNA? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI