Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

registering game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> registering game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
registering game - 9/19/2019 12:32:19 AM   
cosmoO

I am confused...I bought both strategic command Europe at war, and ww2, registered them both, and when I went to do a download of both 1.05 for ww2, and 1.03 for war in Europe, it says I need to register my game. I tried to register my game serial numbers, and it says they are already registered. in my profile though it shows me not having those games registered. I like to have hard copies of patches I put on my memory stick just in case. am I missing something here. I know I can do a patch download directly from the update when I start he game, but still want a hard copy of the patches.
Post #: 1
RE: registering game - 9/19/2019 6:12:36 AM   
Fafnir

Same problem here. Also for the community pack for World at War.

(in reply to cosmoO)
Post #: 2
RE: registering game - 9/19/2019 9:07:13 AM   
cosmoO

yeah...sucks.

I have registered strategic command war in Europe bookoo months ago. apparently when they changed the matrix site, they didn't add war in Europe to 'my page' with the old serial number I got, when I got the game online.

so when I try to go to the download page, It wants me to put in a new serial number for a game I already bought, and I cant get a hard copy of the latest patch to keep on file.

I sent in a ticket requesting they put strategic command war in Europe on 'my page' with the serial number I got when I bought the game online.

I am not buying a whole new game to register it just for the latest patch...

I wish they would have kept the 'members download' for us to access.

(in reply to Fafnir)
Post #: 3
RE: registering game - 9/19/2019 9:41:21 AM   
VPaulus

This has nothing to do with the new site. All the accounts were transferred and the games which were registered in the old account are now in the new account.
Most probably you have registered more than one account under different usernames and email addresses.
Anyway contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk.

< Message edited by VPaulus -- 9/19/2019 10:12:51 PM >

(in reply to cosmoO)
Post #: 4
RE: registering game - 9/19/2019 9:15:43 PM   
cosmoO

yep, you are absolutely right...I did just what you asked...

I had to many old accounts and I needed to consolidate all of them into one. I actually thought I had done that already a long time ago. guess I didn't, It was my mistake, and I was wrong on the new site being the problem. Sorry I made a wrong quick conclusion, my bust.

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 5
RE: registering game - 9/19/2019 10:15:01 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: cosmoO

I had to many old accounts and I needed to consolidate all of them into one. I actually thought I had done that already a long time ago.

You're far from being the only one.

(in reply to cosmoO)
Post #: 6
RE: registering game - 9/19/2019 11:03:31 PM   
cosmoO

LOL!!!

Honest to God...I could swear I consolidated all my old accounts, coulda, should woulda.

Take care....

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> registering game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI