Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/20/2019 9:48:01 AM   
Daniele

Close Combat: The Bloody First, the upcoming title in the famous Close Combat series, will be released on October 3rd, on our stores and on Steam.

What is CLOSE COMBAT: THE BLOODY FIRST in 2 minutes!

Check out the latest previews published, and don't forget you can wishlist the game to stay tuned on every update.

Previews
Close Combat: The Bloody First – A First Look – Beta
by thehistoricalgamer

Close Combat : The Bloody First - First Look & Gameplay W/XTRG
by XTRG

Close Combat - The Bloody First Beta: First Look
by Agrippa Maxentius

< Message edited by Daniele -- 10/4/2019 9:00:26 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/20/2019 8:36:33 PM   
bazza05

Fantastic!

Judging by the beta videos, you've done a good job of retaining the feel and scope from the original 2D series that makes them the classics they are.

B.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/20/2019 9:53:13 PM   
Nomada_Firefox

Great news!

(in reply to bazza05)
Post #: 3
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/20/2019 10:00:30 PM   
CGGrognard

Why that date is just a couple weeks away. I for one am pleased to here this news and by the looks of it, it will do the series justice.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu

(in reply to Nomada_Firefox)
Post #: 4
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/22/2019 11:20:11 AM   
LeeChard

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!

(in reply to CGGrognard)
Post #: 5
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/22/2019 1:00:05 PM   
GrdAdmiral

Refreshing the steam store page until pre-order is available. Just take my money now!!

(in reply to LeeChard)
Post #: 6
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/22/2019 4:04:18 PM   
nikdav

For Close Combat Series is really a new D-DAY !

(in reply to GrdAdmiral)
Post #: 7
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/23/2019 3:08:21 PM   
Steiner33

Great!!!

(in reply to nikdav)
Post #: 8
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/23/2019 5:04:20 PM   
Kilovski

On the one hand, I am really looking forward to this. On the other I'm quite apprehensive about it. I've played CC since CC1 in the 90's(originally on a Apple Mac! CC3 not being available on Mac was one of the reasons for switching from Apple Mac to PC) I look at the previews above and previous ones as well and I'm worried. Among other things on the forums I've asked for is a top down classic CC view. Every other question has been answered, the only thing(which would be very easy to do if they wanted to) is to show a classic top down view instead of these disembodied floating in space 3D isometric view maps. I can understand Slitherine wanting to show off their fancy pants new 3D terrain and physics and what not. All these new 3D bells and whistles apply equally in a top down classic CC view and will greatly enhance the game, I'm by no means saying they wouldn't...... But could Pip from Slitherine or whoever, please show us the classic CC view as well as the isometric view. Because by not showing it, it leads me to think that its not an option, and if thats the case, as isometric 3D WW2 RTS games are two a penny, then is it really CC at all? Just sayin' is all......

(in reply to Steiner33)
Post #: 9
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/25/2019 2:49:11 PM   
SteveMcClaire

You can toggle between several view angles by hitting the L key. In the top down view the camera can't be rotated and you can't see off the edge of the map -- the camera will stop if you panning and the view frustum hits the map edge. You can still zoom out so far that you can see if the map if you choose, but at most playing distances this won't happen.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Kilovski)
Post #: 10
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/25/2019 7:25:46 PM   
Kilovski

Thanks for that

(in reply to SteveMcClaire)
Post #: 11
RE: Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd - 9/30/2019 9:27:33 AM   
GrdAdmiral

Great News!! Can we pre-order on steam?

(in reply to Kilovski)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Close Combat: The Bloody First out on October, 3rd Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI