Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Seeking opponent for any scenario up to and including GC (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking opponent for any scenario up to and including GC (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seeking opponent for any scenario up to and including G... - 10/5/2019 2:23:29 PM   
crazydave1066

Hey! I have a difficult time getting into WITPAE when I'm just up against the AI. I have played through half a scenario with a human opponent, however, and had an absolute blast with it! Completed at least a turn a day for about a month. I am open to playing either side. I am also open to whatever scenario you would like to play, up to and including the full campaign. Must admit that I am no master at the game, although I know enough to put up a challenge to a fellow noob or moderate player. I am also working full time as a teacher, my very first year! Unfortunately, however, that means I have very little free time (those who know teachers know that they are almost always working). I will do my best to complete at least a couple turns a week for a grand campaign, maybe a turn a day for a shorter scenario. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

< Message edited by crazydave1066 -- 10/6/2019 6:03:37 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking opponent for any scenario up to and including GC (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI