Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

No Graphics

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support >> No Graphics Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No Graphics - 11/8/2019 10:38:35 PM   
Toan

I used the Scenerio Editor on Monday, worked fine, did not use at all on Tuesday, went to use on Wendsday and had the following results; usual window for menu only shows the text New Game, Saved Game, PBEM, Scenerio Editor etc., can very faintly make out the graphic screen underneath but the window is black. If I klick on Scenerio Editor will load but again a black screen no map, everything works but only shows text, if I move the mouse over the map the text showing location, terrain etc. shows below, if I tell it to edit forces again only text. All other games work fine. Can anyone help.
Post #: 1
RE: No Graphics - 1/7/2020 5:51:04 AM   
NefariousKoel

Just had this same experience.

Played a couple different times the previous day, after purchase. Turned off the PC overnight. Started up TOAW4 the next evening and all the background is very dark, but not the text. Loaded up my save game and only the unit counters are colored normally. The map and most of the rest of the interface is so dark it's barely discernable.

Currently running it on Steam with the Steam Overlay disabled. That didn't seem to matter yesterday when it worked fine, though.

< Message edited by NefariousKoel -- 1/7/2020 5:52:13 AM >

(in reply to Toan)
Post #: 2
RE: No Graphics - 1/7/2020 6:05:21 AM   
NefariousKoel

Eventually dug up a solution to a similar issue.

I had changed the Brightness/Contrast settings a bit in Player Options. After resetting them to 0, it was back to normal.

(in reply to NefariousKoel)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Tech Support >> No Graphics Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI