Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tuorials

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tuorials Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tuorials - 11/15/2019 2:51:16 PM   
Bipman

Hi all

I'm following the tutorials (Air Warfare Tutorials -> Flight Tutorial 1-8) and they run OK but when you go from say 2 to 3 the scenario seems to have some of the last tutorial within it. If I exit the program and go back in, the tutorial has the correct items. Am I missing something here?

Bipman
Post #: 1
RE: Tuorials - 11/15/2019 4:45:25 PM   
$trummer

I am doing the same thing but see no problems here. The air combat tutorials are sequential and related in that you are located at the same IAF air base and have essentially the same group of assets but the missions are separate and the sequential nature of the series enables you to apply lessons previously learned in a familiar context. These guys are very good, I think, a real step up.

(in reply to Bipman)
Post #: 2
RE: Tuorials - 11/16/2019 1:30:38 PM   
Bipman

Maybe I need to install as it's still doing it. I'll download the latest version.

(in reply to $trummer)
Post #: 3
RE: Tuorials - 11/16/2019 4:04:55 PM   
deep42

quote:

but when you go from say 2 to 3 the scenario seems to have some of the last tutorial within it.

Bipman,

I think you are right, at least the Air Ops Window concerning. When the Air Ops window was open and you start a new scenario the air Ops window conatins the data from the previous scenario. Closing and reopening the air ops window resets it to the correct data.

The message log is also not cleared, when a new scenario has been started, when viewing the interactive view. The raw view is cleared.

-Peter

(in reply to $trummer)
Post #: 4
RE: Tuorials - 11/17/2019 7:13:44 PM   
Bipman

Ah, that was it thanks!

Bipman

(in reply to deep42)
Post #: 5
RE: Tuorials - 11/17/2019 9:27:38 PM   
mavfin

quote:

ORIGINAL: deep42

quote:

but when you go from say 2 to 3 the scenario seems to have some of the last tutorial within it.

Bipman,

I think you are right, at least the Air Ops Window concerning. When the Air Ops window was open and you start a new scenario the air Ops window conatins the data from the previous scenario. Closing and reopening the air ops window resets it to the correct data.

The message log is also not cleared, when a new scenario has been started, when viewing the interactive view. The raw view is cleared.

-Peter

Yes, I have seen both things. Annoyances, but hopefully they'll catch those at some point, once some of the bigger issues are fixed.

(in reply to deep42)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tuorials Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI