Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Uniform Test Mod

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Uniform Test Mod Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Uniform Test Mod - 11/17/2019 9:45:03 AM   
ezjax

Uniform / AFV test Mod

I have put together some Mods that work with the Generic Mod Enabler Tool that if you are interested, you can try while we await for some official game supported Mod tools. This Mod works with the basic game, not the steam game and is basically an eye candy Mod.

I play single player only so I have not tested this Mod in Multiplayer mode so if it gives any error's messages just deactivate mod.

The following Mods are included:

1. Mapview – just an adjusted Map Camera View.

2. Small Arms – Just the small weapons used by Infantry, doesn't really do much.

3. Reduced Defend-Ambush Arc – This Mod makes the arc's more transparent so they are not so much in your face, as it is now.

4. US AFV – This Mods most of your US vehicle and atg's to olive green and adds decals.

5. German AFV – This mod is a WIP and changes the color of the base yellow vehicles but did not touch the camo stuff yet. Also removes all gray stuff.....at-least it should do that.

6. Normandy Campaign Mod / Tunisia-Sicily Campaign Mod – These last two Mods will change the uniforms and also changes the lighting on the maps. The game only comes with one set of uniforms for both of the Major Theater's which I did not like, so these Mods add a different set for each but you can only have one of these Campaign Mods active at a time!!! Again these last two Mods, only 1 can be active.

To use this Mod unzip the downloaded file and place the MODS folder and the JSGME.exe program in your main game folder location.
default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Games\Close Combat The Bloody First
then double click and run the JSGME program.
The first dialog box that shows up asks you for your MODS folder name just click OK.
Then the next dialog box is the Generic Mod Enabler which list all the Mods. Left side are Mods available to activate, right side are Mods you have Enabled. To activate a Mod select it, and then click the (>) symbol to Enable selected Mod. To deactivate a Mod just select it and click the (<) symbol.

I did not include a desk-top shortcut, but feel free to make one of those yourself to make it easier to run the program.

The Generic Mod Enabler is nothing more than a file swap program that makes it much easier to Mod your game if it does not come with a Mod system.

DownLoad Link

This file share site has limited downloads so if it stops let me know.

ez...

< Message edited by ezjax -- 1/11/2020 4:03:57 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Uniform Test Mod - 11/17/2019 9:57:30 AM   
ezjax

Normandy Image

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ezjax)
Post #: 2
RE: Uniform Test Mod - 11/17/2019 9:58:56 AM   
ezjax

Tunisia-Sicily Image

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ezjax)
Post #: 3
RE: Uniform Test Mod - 11/17/2019 2:57:01 PM   
Nomada_Firefox

Very good.

(in reply to ezjax)
Post #: 4
RE: Uniform Test Mod - 11/17/2019 7:38:59 PM   
ringoblood

Very nice my good sire,

(in reply to Nomada_Firefox)
Post #: 5
RE: Uniform Test Mod - 11/17/2019 11:56:20 PM   
GrdAdmiral

Can anyone get this working on steam?

(in reply to ringoblood)
Post #: 6
RE: Uniform Test Mod - 11/18/2019 3:45:30 AM   
Tejszd

Looks good!

(in reply to GrdAdmiral)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First >> Uniform Test Mod Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI