Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[NO REPRO] Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new action: BUG?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [NO REPRO] Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new action: BUG? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[NO REPRO] Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create n... - 11/16/2019 8:30:46 PM   
Clockmaster77

Hi!

I just updated CMANO to Command Modern Operations, having bought it on Steam at half discounted price. The version is updated to the latest available, having automatic updates on Steam.
I am editing a scenario with three sides, one with a carrier surface group, one with a naval guided missile surface group, and the third side much bigger, including all bases of a country imported from editor standard ground installation import database.

I've noticed a strange bug that unable myself to complete the scenario: when I try to create a new action in the Action Editor, i can no more create one over the six already created.
When i close the scenario, suddenly the editor windows appears, but are now useless since the scenario is closed.
If I edit a new scenario I can again edit Actions.
What's happening? The new CMO game is absolutely awesome, but I would like to complete my scenario; without a functional scenario editor Command is not Command!
Plese help me out there
Best Regards

EDIT 23:00 16/11/2019:
Moving around the globe with the right mouse button several times, finally mades the Edit Action Windows appear. Probably a bug or a glitch with the interface. Only on my PC?

EDIT 23:25 16/11/2019:
Now even moving the globe around can't make appear the Edit Briefing Window for one of the three sides. Be noticed the bug is persistent, at least on my PC.
Config:
Win10 64 updated to last build
AMD FX-8150, 16 Gb RAM, Nvidia GTX 1070 with updated drivers, game installed on main SSD drive. Steam integrity cache of the game verified with success.
Now I'm trying to edit graphic properties of my NVidia GTX to see if there is some glitch with FXAA or some other graphic option (since I notice glitches in the map when zooming it on maximum).
Let me know if it is a known issue. I will re-edit if i solve the problem
Best regards

EDIT 17/11/2019 11:10
Now, the game locks completely when I try to open the "Scenario Title / Description". And the most annoying bug is that when I press the play button in the scenario, it remains static and the time doesn't proceed, making the scenario not playable at all. Please Help

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 4/18/2020 12:25:50 PM >

"History is the only discipline that is studied not to be repeated."
Post #: 1
RE: Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new acti... - 11/17/2019 12:46:53 PM   
Dimitris

Hi, can you please post the scenario in its current state here? Thanks!

(in reply to Clockmaster77)
Post #: 2
RE: Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new acti... - 11/17/2019 2:14:41 PM   
Clockmaster77

Ok it is attached to thhis post. Thank You very much

Attachment (1)

"History is the only discipline that is studied not to be repeated."

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 3
RE: Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new acti... - 12/15/2019 2:16:52 PM   
Dimitris

Thanks. Logged, and we will investigate.

Post #: 4
RE: Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new acti... - 12/16/2019 6:14:44 AM   
michaelm75au

When you open the new action, try min/max the map to see if the action box shows.
This is just a suggested work around for the present.

Michael

Post #: 5
RE: Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new acti... - 1/16/2020 10:00:07 AM   
michaelm75au

Is this still an issue under 1121.5?

Michael

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 6
RE: Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new acti... - 4/13/2020 10:17:40 AM   
Dimitris

Bump.... is this still an issue?

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 7
RE: Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new acti... - 4/18/2020 12:25:15 PM   
Dimitris

Tried this now in B1142.2 and was able to add a new action. Unable to replicate the OP issue.

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [NO REPRO] Scenario Editor Action Editor can't create new action: BUG? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI