Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Bug report: can't fight more than 1000 times per turn?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Bug report: can't fight more than 1000 times per turn? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bug report: can't fight more than 1000 times per turn? - 11/23/2019 12:38:46 PM   
Badnews

Version 1.12.02

After the end of the main attack in the game, I am bombing the enemy's front-line troops in turn with the remaining air force's dispatch ability. Suddenly, the battle report shows that more than 120,000 planes participated in a certain bombing. As shown in the figure.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Bug report: can't fight more than 1000 times per turn? - 11/23/2019 12:42:28 PM   
Badnews

After inspection, I found that it was because the total number of battles uncluding the two sides in the turn exceeded 1000. As long as the 1000th time is reached, the number of air combat aircraft in combat report and combat record will be wrong. And the 1001st battle after this, including ground combat, can still continue, but only the immediate combat report, which is no longer recorded in the combat report. You can't find these combat records on the map by pressing F11.

It seems that the overflow of the database caused the confusion of the program. I hope that the next version can correct this.
Thanks for the efforts of the program production team.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 2
RE: Bug report: can't fight more than 1000 times per turn? - 11/23/2019 1:18:32 PM   
Telemecus

previously confirmed

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4323500

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 11/23/2019 1:19:45 PM >

Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT

(in reply to Badnews)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Bug report: can't fight more than 1000 times per turn? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI