Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question about the base screen

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Question about the base screen Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question about the base screen - 12/1/2019 6:18:23 PM   
Whiskey

So when I call up the base screen and to the left is your supply, fuel, av support, etc. There are a selection of yes/no next to some of them. What is the yes/no option for? And what setting would be optimal.....yes or no for any particular base.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.
Post #: 1
RE: Question about the base screen - 12/1/2019 6:47:54 PM   
LargeSlowTarget

If the switches are set to "yes" the base will stockpile the supplies, fuel etc. and will not send surplus to other bases. The stockpiling base will continue to send supplies to units in the field.

(in reply to Whiskey)
Post #: 2
RE: Question about the base screen - 12/1/2019 6:59:19 PM   
Whiskey

Thanks

(in reply to LargeSlowTarget)
Post #: 3
RE: Question about the base screen - 12/1/2019 7:44:25 PM   
rustysi

I wouldn't play with any of these until you get more experience. The consequences could be quite unintended.

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to Whiskey)
Post #: 4
RE: Question about the base screen - 12/2/2019 4:29:16 PM   
nashvillen

The system will move those items around to where the draw for them is automatically. Sometimes, you don't want to have those things move, and you then stockpile them there. Examples are a two base island that has two airfields on it, but you want one to have a mininum supply level for aircraft replacements and don't want the other base, a large port, to suck all that supply into it. So, you set a minimum supply level on the airbase only to give you the supply you need there and set it to stockpile so nothing leaves supply wise once it gets there. Another example is, as Japan, you want to use a certain port to ship Fuel and or Oil and want to go there and not get distributed around a large land mass. Concentrate it for shipping. Set to stockpile what you want and bring your tankers in and take it to the Home Islands or some other marshaling point.

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Question about the base screen Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI