Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/19/2020 5:09:47 PM   
Hellen_slith

An update / request of you all, w/re/to a possible TOAW "Encyclopedia" type project:

My goal is to compile a "one stop source" of hints / tips / reviews of the most popular TOAW scenes,
most particularly,

WWI "grand" scenes
East Front (e.g. D21, FItE)
Afrika Korps (CfNA)
WWII Pacific War
and "Next War" WWIII type scenes

My thought is to compile the best from all the AARs from these eras / scenes,
and include hints / tips / etc. in an easy-to-read format.

Ideally, it would eventually comprise a sort of "master reference" for the most popular scenes,
including an Index,
along the lines of the wonderfully done Combat Operations Vietnam series that was done.

Thoughts? Suggestions? References?

OK, well, anyway, thanks for your kind help and suggestions! I welcome your input!
Post #: 1
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/19/2020 8:57:24 PM   
jreebel

Speaking as a newbie this would be invaluable.

I'm trying to think, but nothing happens!
Curly Howard

(in reply to Hellen_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/23/2020 2:14:11 PM   
carll11

+1

(in reply to jreebel)
Post #: 3
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/24/2020 5:19:01 PM   
Hellen_slith

Glad to see some interest in this, of course it is a daunting challenge to come up a sort of reference book that deals solely with scenarios and just some basics about them.

My idea is to have a "volume" for each of the eras, and "chapters" within the volume that would contain: a) an "easy to read" scenario briefing (so that you don't have do go into TOAW to read about a scene in the little briefing window); b) a .jpg of the opening map showing the forces at the outset; c) perhaps a map from a different source showing some of the historical aspects (a la the map from Simonds that I included in the ongoing AAR of Falotti's "Great War" scene

I started w/ the WWI era, b/c there doesn't seem to be a lot of AAR from that time period. Falotti's scene is probably the biggest challenge to include. I think I will start mapping out a "skeleton" draft of what a WWI era type volume might look like.

I'll post a "table of contents" for what I think such a volume might look like, and then get some feedback about what might be included / what might be left out / what eventually the whole thing might look like in the end.

So, just spitballing here, a "WWI" era type volume might include all of the smaller / localized scenes (Balkans / Tannenberg / etc.) in chronological order of "game time", each one w/ a map of the initial start and the easy-to-read briefing, leading up to the "grand" scene like Fallotti's.

I think there is at least one other "grand" WWI scene to include, too. Anyway, I'll work up a TOC for a WWI era volume and post it hopefully tomorrow.

Quite a project. I hope that it will garner interest and be a helpful tool esp. for new players and for players like me (from ACOW days) who finally have time to "drill down" into the fun that is TOAW! Thanks for the encouragements!

Post #: 4
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/24/2020 9:33:02 PM   
Hellen_slith

Completed: a "bare-bones" proposed TOC for World War I era scenes (I included some Balkans scenes, as I consider them to be part of WWI)...

the proposed "contents" shown by the attached are taken from the TOAWIV list of scenes ... there are many others that might be included, but this "first stab" might give an idea of what I am striving toward: a list of scenes, and some information about them, in easy-to-read format. This list does not have links to ETR briefings, or shots of the initial maps from TOAW, or any "historical" sources that I might like to include.

But, I hope this might provide an idea of what I am thinking about.

It says, "Volume II" b/c volume I would be for pre-WWI and American Civil War scenes that are out there. Volume III would be inter-war scenes and volume IV would be WWII.

Anyway, I know the "links" are not in there, but I am working toward including such links. I will "test" links with the Balkan scenes, and of course, any ideas / suggestions / links to include would be most welcome, along with constructive criticisms. Thanks for reading! Here is a link to the proposed TOC for volume II, it is a one page pdf file that will open in a new window:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rxovH5QU5QHPAl6lwUnaG6pQGM_0NrFq

Post #: 5
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/25/2020 4:13:28 PM   
Hellen_slith

I did an example for the Balkans 12 scene. I guess it should actually go into a Pre-WWI volume, b/c the scenario is in the pre-WWI scenario directory.
It wasn't too hard, took maybe an hour and 15 minutes. So, doing just one of these per day, will make a pretty good stab into the whole thing that can then be put all together into one file.

So, here is an example for that Balkans 12 scene: the briefing, opening map, an additional map, etc.
It is a 4 page .pdf file that will open in a new window.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eM1-emTqtJHsncJjzxyTTg-6IjqVFSbE

Post #: 6
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/26/2020 12:07:50 PM   
cathar1244

One suggestion would be to include a "grade" for PO performance in the scenario. A user was asking, in another thread, about a filter to find scenarios with good PO set-up.

Cheers

Post #: 7
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/26/2020 3:39:22 PM   
Hellen_slith

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm probably not the best person to grade PO levels...I'm a pretty weak player. Some of the scenarios do note in their briefings if a PO is available, or if only PBEM. I think that is something that could be included as part of the Index (e.g., a category there under "PO Enabled" and then the alphabetical list, maybe w/ "stars" ranking them as to difficulty?)

I wish I had started doing this project last year; by this time I could have done over 300 scenes @ the pace of one per day. I am finding that it takes me an hour or two to do one scene.

Anyway, I think it is a worthy project, if anyone wants to do a "briefing" for a scenario, all help is welcome! My process is:

1) extract the scenario briefing from the scenario editor, "copy and paste" that into a Word document;
2) take 30 minutes or so to "edit" that in Word, making it into nice easy-to-read format a la my Balkans 12 example
3) start the scene and take a screen shot of the "opening" board or a section of it, and paste that into your Word document at the end;
4) maybe include a separate map showing the historical aspect of the scene, esp. for the smaller, lesser known scenes
5) include, if you are so inclined, a few references for additional historical information

Then, when done, convert it to .pdf (I use the Word function "save as" a pdf for that) and then post it on your Google drive or somewhere to share, and then we can all work on putting them all into a "master" pdf file with all the others, and ... voila ... an "Encyclopedia"!

Okay, well, all help is welcome! I guess I will continue w/ a pre-WWI volume since I did the Balkans. So, Balkans 12 is done. I'll work up a draft TOC for pre-WWI and do another scene from that era today. Also, if you wish to contribute to the effort, please post which scene you do or will do, from any era, either here or in an email to me, so that we don't "cross-purpose". Thanks again for your kind helps and suggestions!

< Message edited by Hellen_slith -- 2/26/2020 3:48:13 PM >

(in reply to cathar1244)
Post #: 8
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/27/2020 4:51:34 PM   
Hellen_slith

Completed: a draft of the Table of Contents for Vol. 1: Pre-WWI era, and an ETR briefing for Mr. Cross's Waterloo scenario.

The draft Table of Contents for Vol I you will note that some scenarios already have "easy to read" ("ETR") briefings built into TOAW (accessed by clicking the "documentation" button); those, I have set aside for now. I also started to include "PO Enabled" note for the TOC for those that I know have PO. Also, the TOC only includes (for now) those scenarios that come loaded w/ TOAW (will add fan-based scenarios as time permits).

Draft TOC for vol. I is accessed via this link (a one page pdf file that will open in new window for you)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rx4Kr2Ok3UxwfcFffj1SxWkSKijLMI78

Waterloo "ETR" scenario briefing is accessible via this link (a four page .pdf file, will open in new window by clicking the link)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16eDsXh87maJJ1wqlNvDlpiQdto1K-Jmm

analysis Russo-Jap War 1904
https://www.wargamer.com/articles/the-operational-art-of-sea-war-an-analysis-of-naval-warfare-in-toaw4/

< Message edited by Hellen_slith -- 8/17/2020 11:00:41 PM >

Post #: 9
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/27/2020 5:34:42 PM   
larryfulkerson

Thanks a lot for doing this. It's invaluable for the newer players. What can I do to help specifically?

If we're all created in the image of god then why aren't we all invisible?

Post #: 10
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/27/2020 6:11:12 PM   
Hellen_slith

Hi, Larry! As you are "The Man" as far as knowledge of fan-based scenarios, you could maybe help categorize those into the various "eras" (I'm working on Vol. I, pre-WWI era, if you can separate out from your list only those that are pre-WWI it would go a long way toward completing Vol I!)

Also, of course, all help is welcome in creating these "easy to read" briefings for scenarios that already don't have the "documentation" button enabled in TOAW, whatever era. I'm hoping to complete V.I "pre-WWI" volume by the end of March. Thanks for the kind help! PS my process for creating these documents is detailed above, if you are inclined to do a few (or more LoL) it would go a long way toward completing the "Encyclopedia"! Thanks again!

(in reply to larryfulkerson)
Post #: 11
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/27/2020 6:13:26 PM   
Hellen_slith

Completed: easy to read briefing for Antietam

accessible via the link below ... it will open a 2 page pdf file in new window

https://drive.google.com/open?id=157E4t70m4j9xvnKZsjRLWAkaNbXA6vhr

Post #: 12
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/27/2020 9:30:55 PM   
Hellen_slith

Completed: easy to read briefing for Shiloh by Bob Cross
PO Enabled
briefing accessible via link below (5 page pdf file, will open in new window)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ILO-Ev44XfajclKQWm6YpWvNKB1zu_au

Post #: 13
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/27/2020 9:37:57 PM   
Hellen_slith

Well, this is going quite swimmingly so far for Vol. I: Pre-WWI

Only a few more scenes to go (Killer Angels, Balkans 13, Double Eagle) for Vol. I

Shiloh has some variants, as do others, but I haven't delved into those variant briefings (yet).

Depending upon if Larry has others to add from his vault, Vol I will definitely be ready long before end of March. Then, it is on to Vol II completion, the Great War volume, scheduled for completion by the end of April.

Very fast progress being made, thanks for all of your kind helps and suggestions!

< Message edited by Hellen_slith -- 2/27/2020 9:38:33 PM >

Post #: 14
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/27/2020 11:33:48 PM   
larryfulkerson

Here's all the WWI scenario's I've been able to collect over the years. Anybody see one they can't live without....just drop me an email and I'll send it to you. larryfulkerson2(at)gmail(dot)com

Attachment (1)

Post #: 15
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 4:39:58 PM   
Hellen_slith

Thanks, Larry! This will be great for completing the volume 1

I'll add a second page to the table of contents, listing the player created scenarios that don't come with the game install

Thanks again!

Post #: 16
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 6:59:08 PM   
Hellen_slith

Update to volume I, Pre-WWI scenarios:

I went through the "scenarios" section of these forums, where people have uploaded their scenarios.

This list, along w/ Larry's list, will complete most of volume I (and I look forward to looking at these scenes!) So many scenarios, so little time! Anyway, here is my list of scenes to include as player scenarios in the volume I of the Encyclopedia, if I have missed any scenes please sing out so that I can get them into the list:

Germany 1813
Russo-Japanese War 1904-05 (two versions?)
Alma 1854
American Civil War 1861-1865 v.B09
Balaclava 1854
Battle of Waterloo 1815(500km per hex)
Chickamauga 1863
Der Deutsch Franzosischer Krieg 1870
Dixie 107
Double Eagle - Rising Sun 1904-1905 v.3.4 (may be duplicate)
Fulford 1066 (!!)
Franco-Prussian War 1870
Gettysburg v.1.1
Greco-Turkish War 1922 (oops! this one may should be in Vol. III, inter-war period. confirming date for now.)
Lincoln 1141 (!! yes, that date is correct!!)
Little Big Horn 1876
On to Philadelphia (? not sure if this is pre-WWI, including now until confirmed)
Russo-Turkish War 1877 (two versions)
The Triumph of the Eagle - Jena and Auerstaedt 1806
Wakefield 1460

Working now on a revised Table of Contents for volume I (pre-WWI era) and downloading a LOT of scenarios to get the briefings out for you to peruse, still aiming for completion of Vol. I by end of March! If not this weekend!

Thanks again for your kind helps and suggestions!

< Message edited by Hellen_slith -- 2/28/2020 7:09:23 PM >

Post #: 17
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 7:37:23 PM   
Hellen_slith

A request of you all:

If you have a chance, please open any of these pre-WWI scenarios, either as versus PO or in the "open challenge" project on the Slitherine server, and play a few moves to "guage" the level of play in these pre-WWI scenarios. Then, report back your findings, either here or in AAR threads, and we can then build a kind of "review" process that will give better insight into the workings of these scenarios, what might be better designed, what works well, etc.

I hope this makes sense! Okay, well, for me I will start a game on the server for one of these scenarios, and report back in time. Most of my time right now is spent on FitE1 and CfNA w/ GenJCL and some other games, but my "Next War" is winding down soon to decision, so I have time for another game soon, I think, and I think I will try one of these pre-WWI scenes for a change of pace.

Any suggestions for a throw, please advise and I will post a challenge ... I'm thinking that the Shiloh scene seems interesting.

Okay, well, again, thanks and have a great gaming day!

Post #: 18
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 8:28:01 PM   
Curtis Lemay

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hellen_slith

A request of you all:

If you have a chance, please open any of these pre-WWI scenarios, either as versus PO or in the "open challenge" project on the Slitherine server, and play a few moves to "guage" the level of play in these pre-WWI scenarios. Then, report back your findings, either here or in AAR threads, and we can then build a kind of "review" process that will give better insight into the workings of these scenarios, what might be better designed, what works well, etc.

I hope this makes sense! Okay, well, for me I will start a game on the server for one of these scenarios, and report back in time. Most of my time right now is spent on FitE1 and CfNA w/ GenJCL and some other games, but my "Next War" is winding down soon to decision, so I have time for another game soon, I think, and I think I will try one of these pre-WWI scenes for a change of pace.

Any suggestions for a throw, please advise and I will post a challenge ... I'm thinking that the Shiloh scene seems interesting.

Okay, well, again, thanks and have a great gaming day!

The first post in this thread:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2231803

has links to my analysis of many of my scenarios - if you're interested.

My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site

Post #: 19
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 8:43:30 PM   
Hellen_slith

Thanks Boss, those are very helpful links!
Some of the scenarios I note, have already the documentation available via the "documentation" button in TOAW ...
and my goal is to eventually provide a link for how to "imbed" all these other ETR briefings into TOAW.

Of course, for player scenarios, those will be "second tier" briefings, that will hopefully in future be imbedded along w/ the actual scenes.

In mean time, thanks again for your kind help! Maybe in a future TOAWV all of the briefings will be accessible via that button...and even maybe an option to d/l the entire Encyclopedia!

Okay, well thanks again for the kind helps and suggestions!

(in reply to Curtis Lemay)
Post #: 20
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 8:46:11 PM   
Lobster

http://alternatewars.com/Games/TOAW/TOAW.htm

http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

Post #: 21
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 9:48:25 PM   
Hellen_slith

AAUUGH!! yes, I have downloaded many a scene from there, I have a full CDROM of those to go through!!

TMI!! TMI!! j/k, that is a resource that I am planning to go through w/ a finer comb, to complete the Vol I "pre-war" volume.

It is a daunting task. Thanks for the link! I need to get that link into my favorites and make sure I've captured them all.

Thanks again! Keep it coming!! End of March is goal to complete Vol I!

EDIT: OMG so many acenes. Okay, well I know what I'm doing this weekend! Thanks again, Lobster Man!

< Message edited by Hellen_slith -- 2/28/2020 10:09:52 PM >

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 22
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/28/2020 11:06:00 PM   
Lobster

Yeah I know. The number of scenarios made for this game is mind blowing.

http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.

Post #: 23
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/29/2020 12:33:10 PM   
larryfulkerson

I did a scenario dump and grabbed a lot of the information and pasted it here. I haven't played this one yet but it looks like a good one.

Scenario Information:1914-The Guns of August.sce

This scenario is valid.

Scenario Header:
Scenario Title: 1914-The Guns of August
Scenario Version Level: 151
Scenario Briefing:

The Guns of August - 1914
v.4.7

4 Aug - 9 Oct 1914
Game Length: 20 Turns
Map Scale: 10 km/hex Divisional Units
Time Scale: Half- week Turns
Unit Scale:Divisional
Playable in all modes.
Overextend Supply Threshold
German= 5, Entante= 5. (see Rule 9.1.7.1)
Scenario design by: Rob Kunz

Inspired by Barbara Tuchman's book of the same name, Avalon Hill's "1914", Todd Klemme "France 14", Tom Porto's "Home Before the Leaves Fall" (excellent! Far more detail than this version, with an outstanding Documention, which helped greatly with my design), with thanks to all previous WWI designers!
Please see the attached Documentation for an excellent set of several Maps from the West Point Atlas series.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS:
Note the dates on the hexes from Liege to Chateau-Thierry, indicating the historic progress of the German First Army.
The Germans win an automatic victory if Paris falls, and a chance of total victory if the Germans enter the outskirts of Paris.
DESIGNER NOTES:
By the third week of the war, the Entente forces are is disarray and suffer a Shock loss, and the German Army has an increase, to reflect the rapid sweep of the German right wing toward Paris. But by the sixth week the German Army has lost momentum and French, aided by the BEF, rally and establish a stable defensive line on the Marne River. Shock and Supply parameters are adjusted on Turn 7.

PLAYERS NOTES:
GERMANY can, of course, win by taking Paris. Historically this became unrealistic after the von Schlieffen Plan was thrown off schedule by the unexpectedly stubborn resistance by the Belgian Army. So it is this scenario. You are now faced with the modified plan of crossing the Marne River, and cutting off the French Army
Note the dates on the hexes from Liege to Chateau-Thierry, indicating the historic progress of the German First Army. A remarkable rate of march, and the Germans receive a Movement Bias boost for the initial period.
FRENCH: Historically the French squandered her resources by Plan XVII and attacking from Nancy toward the Saarland to recover territory lost in the Franco-Prussian War.
Much will hinge on a skillful delaying action in Belgium, and subsequent withdrawal to the Marne River line.

UNIT COLORS:

GERMANY
German 1st Army - Red on Black
German 2nd Army - Black on Black
German 3rd Army - Blue on Black
German 4th Army - Brown on Black
German 5th Army - Green on Black
German 6th Army - Lt Blue on White
German 7th Army - Black on Black

ENTENTE POWERS
French 1st Army - Lt.Blue on Blue
French 2nd Army - Black on Blue
French 3rd Army - Red on Blue
French 4th Army - White on Blue
French 5th Army - Dk.Blue on Blue
B.E.F. - Blue on Tan
British Territorial - Red and Black on Tan
Belgian Army - White on Lt. Blue

Please note: All Victory Briefings are directly from "France 14" by Todd Klemme. If any one has contact with Todd, I would appreciate receiving his current email address.

Scenario Outcome Text: 0
Victory briefing: GERMAN VICTORY!

The French, Belgian, and British armies are close to collapse! The war in the west will probably be over by Christmas, allowing the victorious German armies to march to the east and defeat the Russian hordes.

GERMAN VICTORY!

The French, Belgian, and British armies are close to collapse! The war in the west will probably be over by Christmas, allowing the victorious German armies to march to the east and defeat the Russian hordes.

Scenario Outcome Text: 1
Victory briefing: ENTENTE POWERS VICTORY!

The Schlieffen Plan has been defeated and Germany's armies are in tatters. The envigorated Entente armies will soon go on the offensive to take back land lost to the Hun. Alsace and Lorraine will be reclaimed by France. The embarrassment of the Franco-Prussian War has finally been avenged.

ENTENTE POWERS VICTORY!

The Schlieffen Plan has been defeated and Germany's armies are in tatters. The envigorated Entente armies will soon go on the offensive to take back land lost to the Hun. Alsace and Lorraine will be reclaimed by France. The embarrassment of the Franco-Prussian War has finally been avenged.

Scenario Outcome Text: 2
Draw (no victory) briefing

DRAW!

Both sides have fought to exhaustion with no clear victor. As hope for a quick war vanishes both sides begin building trenches. It will be a very long war.

Calendar Information:
Half week turns
First turn: (August 4th, 1914)
Last turn: 20 (October 9th, 1914)

Environment Information:
10 kilometers per hex, northern climate area, occasional precipitation, temperature: temperate.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Lobster)
Post #: 24
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/29/2020 1:01:44 PM   
Hellen_slith

Thanks Larry!

Post #: 25
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/29/2020 1:02:51 PM   
Hellen_slith

Killer Angels 1863
a 6 page pdf file, will open in new window:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ckrNT3wOLXJtCjZJpSmjhfRldgprWanL

PO Enabled, but notes in briefing indicate CSA may need help the first few moves.

Post #: 26
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/29/2020 1:24:13 PM   
Hellen_slith

Double Eagle - Rising Sun (2 page pdf)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GglqTQt7t9P8-yEUaPbhADNY62U3ImrY

Looks like a lot of naval in this one,
Russian side is PO enabled

edit: PS this is the v.3.0 briefing, I see there is a ver. 3.4 available for download, will add that one also

< Message edited by Hellen_slith -- 2/29/2020 1:27:30 PM >

Post #: 27
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/29/2020 2:51:11 PM   
Hellen_slith

Balkans 13 The Second Balkan War
PO Enabled

3 page pdf file:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ArYiw2L_9pTM8eT_f2I-h_5pHf1DMQVp

Post #: 28
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 2/29/2020 3:39:28 PM   
Hellen_slith

American Civil War briefing v.09
(13 page pdf file)
PBEM only (400+ moves)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nJqsNDe6-t9O77mT5EPEzMUBj4R_DPcd

Post #: 29
RE: A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI - 3/6/2020 4:55:17 PM   
Hellen_slith

Herewith, a link to a draft of Vol I scenario encyclopedia (pre-WWI scenes)
It is a 40 page pdf file that will open in new window.

This is what I envisioned it looking like;
but this is incomplete (lacking briefings for a lot of player - made scenarios)

and I am still wavering about including poss. "legacy" scenes that have not been converted to IV

an ersatz "index" can be found by clicking the "comments" tab in the PDF,
that will show bookmarks I planted for some sense of navigation w/in the PDF

Ok, well, comments / criticisms / etc. are welcome! Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uoJUFo2QwpFDgIvzFA2JhJKRvS08bk1f

Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> A TOAW Encyclopedia Idea: RFI Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI