Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Seeking Axis Opponent for Official 1.06 [Closed]

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking Axis Opponent for Official 1.06 [Closed] Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seeking Axis Opponent for Official 1.06 [Closed] - 2/21/2020 2:36:58 AM   
Michael T

Seeking an Axis opponent to begin play when the next official patch is released (1.06). I know it’s a way off yet (perhaps the end of this month, February) but it might take me a while to find an opponent.

Important things to consider:

I only play with the latest safe official version. So no beta’s. That’s an important decision for you to make. If you have other games going and you use beta’s then this challenge is not for you. If you take this game be mindful that you won’t be able to play other people who are using the beta’s

I will only update with official versions and only after a few days have elapsed (so any game killing bugs have a chance to be exposed first).

No Reloads. It’s cheating. I don’t want to play cheats. Reloading is only ok if you are hit with a bug or something goes wrong with the upload. Otherwise ask first before reloading.

No exploiting known bugs or loopholes that contravene the rules. If a bug/exploit is discovered I expect it to be reported and not abused.

Diplomacy is OFF

1+ turns per day generally.

A comment on so called gaminess. I am ok with just about anything that’s within the rules. If you have preferences for a certain style of play then lets discuss this first before the game starts. I am ok with most stuff. But not ok with abuse of bugs/loopholes or things that contravene the spirit of the rules.

PM me if interested.

< Message edited by Michael T -- 2/29/2020 6:22:15 AM >

Post #: 1
RE: Seeking Axis Opponent for Official 1.06 - 2/26/2020 8:09:18 PM   
Michael T

Almost a week and no interest at all. Well I guess that tells me something about the popularity of this game. Almost time to move on I think.

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 2
RE: Seeking Axis Opponent for Official 1.06 - 2/29/2020 6:22:55 AM   
Michael T

Well that's it for me. Moving on.

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 3
RE: Seeking Axis Opponent for Official 1.06 - 3/22/2020 10:10:27 AM   
ncc1701e

Are you still interested by an Axis player? Confined at home, I have now more time to do one turn per day once official 1.00.06 will be out.

Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

(in reply to Michael T)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking Axis Opponent for Official 1.06 [Closed] Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI