Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question on withdrawing infantry units in WITP

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Question on withdrawing infantry units in WITP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question on withdrawing infantry units in WITP - 3/5/2020 6:07:18 AM   
Rhodes

I don't see in the manual where this is covered. In about 12 days I need to withdraw the first of my US infantry units or face political point loss and this will get costly over time.

The Disband button is greyed out. How do you withdraw these units? I assume you need to move them off map probably to the Eastern USA, which I have done. Does the Disband button become active within a certain number of days from the deadline? Any help or clarification on how to do this would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Post #: 1
RE: Question on withdrawing infantry units in WITP - 3/5/2020 7:41:10 AM   
Alfred

Land units which are scheduled to be withdrawn just disappear in situ from the game automatically with zero player effort required.

For future reference, the tech sub forum is not the appropriate p0lace for this type of question.  It is meant only for bug support and getting the game itself to run properly.  Game mechanics are handled on the main AE forum.

Alfred 

(in reply to Rhodes)
Post #: 2
RE: Question on withdrawing infantry units in WITP - 3/7/2020 10:54:55 AM   
LargeSlowTarget

To add info about the disband button: A land unit can only disband at a "key base" like San Francisco or Tokyo or at bases with more than 100k supplies and if the unit has NO withdrawal date and the TOE has no static devices and it is not a Command HQ. Units with a withdrawal cannot be disbanded, not even at the "national base", so their Disband button is always greyed out.

(in reply to Alfred)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Question on withdrawing infantry units in WITP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI