Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ghost Brigade bug

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer & Land Doctrine >> Land Doctrine >> Tech Support >> Ghost Brigade bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ghost Brigade bug - 3/9/2020 10:29:46 AM   
Ulzgoroth

I realize this game is probably out of support at this point, but I found an interesting and nasty bug.

I got attacked by an enemy assault troop battalion which, it would appear, had zero live infantry in it. The result was that while their tanks were wiped out almost instantly, the brigade would not retreat and was not recognized as destroyed. The battle ran a very large number of rounds in close combat, with my forces taking a great deal of damage from the zombie brigade's artillery but none from their nonexistant troops or exterminated tanks.

Eventually some cutoff seems to have ended the battle in a 'victory'. Except that since the enemy unit cannot be forced to retreat, it keeps coming and attack or defending its position again and again, racking up hundreds of unavoidable casualties. The enemy 28th Battalion is an invincible ghost legion... When given an opportunity the AI replaces the tanks but not the infantry.

I've finally managed to wipe the 28th battalion out at the cost of well over 1000 of my troops, piling on in sequential attacks until I managed to kill off their last hangar queen of a tank and officially annihilate the unit.
Post #: 1
RE: Ghost Brigade bug - 3/18/2020 2:36:15 PM   
zakblood

any saves or screenshots would be helpful, as then if they can recreate it, maybe also then fix it, without, it's much harder to reproduce

(in reply to Ulzgoroth)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer & Land Doctrine >> Land Doctrine >> Tech Support >> Ghost Brigade bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI