Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

The "Pixel-mod"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> The "Pixel-mod" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The "Pixel-mod" - 3/30/2020 3:29:42 PM   
JOFA27

Does anyone know where I can find the pixel mod - turning commercial freighters to small dots when I scroll out? Last time I played the game I "succeeded" in finding and using this mod. It was like a year ago and I assume it still works (even if my falcon eyes cant find it).

From what I remembered - There were more like I guide how to exchange the "coloured circle" with the smaller dot? I figured it cant be that hard finding a "dot-pic" on google but true story I really dont find the file to change ui for freighters in "most scrolled out view".

Also: Isnt this very close to standard using this dot-mod? Would be cool if DWU patched out a new vanilla "2020" and made this addon...

I hope for some help in this thread - Ofc I can play without this mod (but it dont look that perfect?)

(this forum regrets me to post in 7 days - luckily I can edit my own post?)

My attempt is to play the starfall mod with the changing of shipicons on "scrolled out view". I have tried to find how to solve this on youtube. The only thing I find is that almost EVERY moded game on youtube has "dots" instead of vanilla "blubbs". I still think this "addon" is out there somewhere on a solo line free to ad up in my starfall? I hope its not lost info due to the 365days old (and not used) post.

< Message edited by JOFA27 -- 3/30/2020 10:33:30 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: The "Pixel-mod" - 7/5/2020 1:35:37 PM   
thefinn12345

Looking for this myself... haven't played in several years.

Edit:

Found it!

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4084687

< Message edited by thefinn -- 7/5/2020 1:40:07 PM >

(in reply to JOFA27)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding >> The "Pixel-mod" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI