Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Opponent wanted for full campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Opponent wanted for full campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Opponent wanted for full campaign - 5/9/2020 12:54:43 PM   
BossGnome

Hi guys,

I haven't played WITP for the past... perhaps 4 years. Having a kid in the meantime made things... difficult. But now the kid is a bit older, I'm still stuck in quarantine, and I'm feeling the itch of going back...back to the Pacific!

So, if anybody is willing to take me on and is able to do a reasonable amount of turns per week (say, 3-4 minimum), then please reply to this post or PM me!

I'd probably prefer to play the allies, but I'll give Japan a go if you would prefer.

Settings I would like to use are:

1) Scenario 1

2) All historical options on (or off, as the case may be - i.e. no reliable USN torpedoes) - except for historical first turn.

3) 2 day turns would be better, but 1 day turns could work as well. Not a dealbreaker.

As a courtesy, I'd ask that the allies (either me or my opponent, as the case may be) not move any units off of any pre-game assigned paths on turn 1, unless these units are in China. So, battleships still in PH, Repulse and Prince of Wales still moving up the Malay peninsula, etc. Chinese units can move freely, since they're already at war with japan.

By the way, I'm running version 1.01.26a. I hope that's the newest version? Otherwise, if somebody could point me in the direction of a newer update, I'd be very grateful.

I look forward to hearing from you!

< Message edited by BossGnome -- 5/9/2020 3:54:33 PM >

"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
-Gen. Joffre, before the battle of the Marne
Post #: 1
RE: Opponent wanted for full campaign - 5/11/2020 5:00:25 PM   
BossGnome

Opponent found! Thanks

"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
-Gen. Joffre, before the battle of the Marne

(in reply to BossGnome)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Opponent wanted for full campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI