Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Game should explain logistics better

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Game should explain logistics better Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Game should explain logistics better - 6/27/2020 9:52:13 AM   
FAA

Judging by the number of topics and posts regarding logistics, I think that the game should definitely do more to explain them to new players. Things like “truck station needs metal to upgrade and unless it’s at your SHQ, you need to deliver it there” might not be obvious to everyone. It was definitely the hardest part of the game to learn and master. Especially with low population, every worker counts, so building too many stations can destroy your budget.
Post #: 1
RE: Game should explain logistics better - 6/27/2020 11:01:50 AM   
zgrssd

While I agree the Documetnation and Help needs work, you need a extra mention that this building also costs metal to upgrade?
And that you need to supply that metal?
Despite it being written in the build menu?
That would be like playing any Command and Conquer game and wondering you have to collect Tiberium/Ore to build stuff.

Worker management is simply a thing you have to learn. It is a limited resource, so of course management is a "thing" you have to do.

(in reply to FAA)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Game should explain logistics better Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI