Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat card?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat card? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat card? - 6/28/2020 4:41:51 PM   
Mathieas

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is an easy way to see either which org/council or card family(shown as pts generated in report screen, eg generated X economy strat card pts) a strat card comes from?

The mouseover for these cards really should say "economic card, cost X econ pts to generate" or something more informative.

Thanks as always for replies :).
Post #: 1
RE: Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat c... - 6/28/2020 6:35:09 PM   
zgrssd

Reports, Help, Stratagem Encycplopedia.

Note that some Stratagems can be generated by teh Supreme Command Council under "General Stratagems". Those are marked with a small '*'.

(in reply to Mathieas)
Post #: 2
RE: Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat c... - 6/28/2020 7:39:01 PM   
Mathieas

Thank you Zgrssd, you sir are a wealth of knowledge for this game!

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 3
RE: Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat c... - 6/29/2020 4:05:40 AM   
diamondspider

Agree that if tooltip said, "Generated by Economic and Supreme Command Councils" or such, that would be great. This is a very important part of the game that is pretty opaque.

(in reply to Mathieas)
Post #: 4
RE: Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat c... - 6/29/2020 12:37:01 PM   
WCG

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mathieas

Thank you Zgrssd, you sir are a wealth of knowledge for this game!

I agree! That was very useful.

Note that you can also go to Reports, Letterbox to see the news of the current turn. That won't tell you which organization generated a stratagem that turn, but it will tell you the details if a faction or cult gave you a stratagem card.

So that might be useful to know, in some cases.

(in reply to Mathieas)
Post #: 5
RE: Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat c... - 6/29/2020 12:41:56 PM   
ramnblam

The manual also has some really helpful tables that show which councils generate which stratagems and if applicable what profile thresholds have to be attained.

(in reply to WCG)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Easy way to see which Council/Org generated strat card? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI