Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Regime Statistics - issues & solutions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Regime Statistics - issues & solutions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Regime Statistics - issues & solutions - 7/12/2020 2:05:56 PM   
Alcatar

Issues:
I wanted to use Stats to check the happiness of the 3 cities I've conquered recently, but I ran into a problem on the Regime Statistics screen:
1) Figures overlap/hide others - some are almost perfectly hidden behind others.
2) Insufficient colours for all cities - there appear to be only 10 colours, and all greys after that look indistinguishable from the Capital's colour (in the graph, not the legend).

In this screenshot I'm now controlling 9 cities, however, as I rename each after taking control and because the graph stretches to Round 1, every defunct name is included.

Suggested Improvements:
1) If the maximum happiness is 100 (it is to my knowledge), the top of the graph could end at 120, allowing values to spread out more.
2a) Add a function to zoom into the recent history (latest 5 or 10 turns?), so that current data can be read more clearly.
2b) I would also suggest the colouring of cities would be based on this more recent view and used in the view covering all rounds - this would mean renamed/lost/destroyed cities won't lead to old names using the best colours.
3a) Increase the number of colours available - I expect most games would see a victor control more than 10 cities.
3b) Differentiate the colour of the capital and those beyond the allocated colours, because while they look different in the legend,
4) Add a toggle that tags each line with the name of that city - especially useful when conquering cities in quick succession and they're all colourless.

I can't find this mentioned, so although I'm playing a game started in 1.03-b2 (while updated to 1.04-b6), this issue may not have been addressed.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Alcatar -- 7/13/2020 12:12:53 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Regime Statistics - issues & solutions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI