Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Humanity: Zezerar B

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> AAR >> RE: Humanity: Zezerar B Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Humanity: Zezerar B - 6/23/2020 7:39:06 PM   
L0ckAndL0ad

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd
There are Stratagems to Unify with and Annex Minors. Only in the beta, however. And cards are part ofthe savegame, so nothing you can do here.

Except: if they are your protectorate and are attacked, they automatically join you.

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks! Pity, but changes almost nothing, because I'm okay as long as we live in peace, integrated or not. I can ask them to pay the taxes though, which I find to be rather fair.

2nd and 4th Brigades meet resistance! Light Tank Bn attached to 4th Bde attacks enemy "Mechanized Raider Battalion" of combined arms militia units and suffers casualties.

5th MG Infantry Brigade (Mot) is raised at Hindenburg. As per usual, it is reinforced with motorized artillery and light tank battalions. "FORCE VIOLET" will be deployed on eastern front.

In other news, Verdun Pax offers us to implement scientific cooperation agreement. I hesitate. We're yet to sign a Non-Agression Pact, because their current Parliament majority is against it, but their administration wants us to share our scientific discoveries. Hmmm. I see Verdun Pax as allies in the future, but without a NAP I feel like we could be taken advantage of for a limited time and then get attacked when they feel like it. Verdun Pax is currently leading in all categories in terms of victory points, and I'm sure they have better technologies and more troops deployed already.

Their reluctance to sign NAP is concerning.

Let's hear the public opinion. Here's a poll that's going to be available for the next 19 hours.

< Message edited by L0ckAndL0ad -- 6/23/2020 7:41:47 PM >

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 31
RE: Humanity: Zezerar B - 6/24/2020 8:22:52 PM   
L0ckAndL0ad

Y319, Late Fall

Short update. We've signed a Scientific Research Agreement with Verdun Pax. War with Hochstaat is going decently on both fronts so far. But as our forces are stretched thin, marauders have invaded from over the Wall. Units of the 1st Bde were redeployed by rail to the west to meet and neutralize the threat.

I made contact with the last major regime I was yet to encounter - Primillo. They're currently second best after Verdun Pax in terms of victory points. I still know little about them, but they're Republicans, with Syndics faction having a majority (60%) in their Parliament. Corporatists and Realpolitikers are in the minority (20% and 15% respectively). Their lands are located to the east, bordering with Hochstaat there.

I've spotted some GR units in Verdun Pax and Primillo service. VP have scavenged madly awesome Monitor tank somewhere, and Primillo got an old Mobile Shield. They are both nuclear powered! Sick!

< Message edited by L0ckAndL0ad -- 6/24/2020 8:32:45 PM >

(in reply to L0ckAndL0ad)
Post #: 32
RE: Humanity: Zezerar B - 6/29/2020 4:46:18 PM   
L0ckAndL0ad

Schwartzbruck falls!

The enemy stood no chance. Isolating the target area is key for MOUT. The fall of the defender is then inevitable. Combined firepower of two indy artillery battalions made a good impression on the defenders, and then the infantry from the 4th Bde and two light tank battalions took the city in one major battle.

Another city on northern front is super close by, Naxwitz. It's next on our list of targets.

With increased items & supply expenditures due to combat action and motorized movement of units, we started experiencing some money problems. I tried increasing the taxes again but failed. This may stall our offensive somewhat.

< Message edited by L0ckAndL0ad -- 6/29/2020 4:49:11 PM >

Post #: 33
RE: Humanity: Zezerar B - 7/12/2020 4:37:48 PM   
L0ckAndL0ad

Y322, Winter

I resign

Humanity kept growing south, establishing a new city, called Midway.

The war with Hochstaat was going fine, until I got careless and overstretched my forces too thin and too far from the capital too quickly. Logistic system on the enemy territory was made of countless small roads, like a complex web. I was hoping that our existing bases would be sufficient to fulfill the needs of the front, but it almost turned into a disaster. Thousands of soldiers were left without food and ammo. Countless equipment had to be abandoned.

But I managed to restore the situation to normal, before it was too late. I stabilized the front and built additional logistic bases in the new region. All that should help my successor to finish our current mission - defeat the Hochstaat.

Actually, defeating their forces wasn't that hard. They fought with little planning, disorganized and uncoordinated. Most of their existing forces were defeated in detail by our brigades. There's still a lot of fighting to be done, but the tide has been turned.

We share technology with our southern allies. Though there's still no non-aggression pact in place. We are not afraid, really. We seek peace and prosperity, and expect the same from them. Even if peace fails, we will still prevail, because we're prepared to defend our land.

We've built great cities, where private enterprises prosper, where there's no food or water shortages, where medicine is readily available to those who need it. Government's size and footprint is as small as was outlined at the beginning of our story.

People seem to like me. I step down as a President who is "loved". Not sure what else to add.

Some stats.

< Message edited by L0ckAndL0ad -- 7/12/2020 4:38:30 PM >

Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> AAR >> RE: Humanity: Zezerar B Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI