Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent - 7/12/2020 8:49:54 PM   
Jdane

This might have already been suggested, or I might have missed a setting somewhere, if so apologies.

I like to use the option in the Stratagem tab to display cards in a smaller size, in order to see more at time and reduce the amount of mouse clicks.

However, this backfires a bit since every new turn, the option is turned off and has to be set again. I thus recommend to make this option persistent between turns.
Post #: 1
RE: [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent - 7/12/2020 9:33:30 PM   
Jorge_Stanbury

slightly off topic
but the same should be done for combat; allow the smaller size (all in one page) as a default setting

(in reply to Jdane)
Post #: 2
RE: [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent - 7/12/2020 10:26:30 PM   
Jdane

I think it's a better idea to allow the player to keep their preference over a turn. I, for one, prefer the zoomed in version in the combat screen.

But if you prefer the zoomed out view, you simply have to leave it selected before closing the combat screen: it remembers where you left it.

In a sense, I'm here suggesting that the Stratagem screen would behave the same way.

< Message edited by Jdane -- 7/12/2020 10:27:30 PM >

(in reply to Jorge_Stanbury)
Post #: 3
RE: [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent - 7/12/2020 11:59:02 PM   
Malevolence

Agree; I will wish for the fences and suggest this player configuration be baked into the savegame. If we had player profiles for the game itself, I would recommend that too as a local default.

Nicht kleckern, sondern klotzen!

*Please remember all posts are made by a malevolent, autocratic despot whose rule is marked by unjust severity and arbitrary behavior. Your experiences may vary.

(in reply to Jdane)
Post #: 4
RE: [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent - 7/13/2020 6:20:10 AM   
eddyvegas

As long as we're wishing for remembering stuff, please remember where the screen was when you click End Turn and put it back there after processing the turn.

(in reply to Malevolence)
Post #: 5
RE: [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent - 7/13/2020 4:41:02 PM   
Vhalor

Would be a nice addition!

"Pull and obtain wisdom. Push and invite ruin." ― Cult of LIS

(in reply to eddyvegas)
Post #: 6
RE: [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent - 7/15/2020 2:31:12 PM   
zuekamo

I asked about a hotkey for both actions, in combat and in stratagems. It's bothersome to click every time to wathc the whole picture.

(in reply to Vhalor)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> [1.04.b7] Make the Small Stratagems option persistent Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI