Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Units not stocking full amount of food.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Units not stocking full amount of food. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Units not stocking full amount of food. - 7/15/2020 11:42:22 AM   
GI Seve

Beta7 run started on beta6

I have to ask from someone who started new game on beta7 (as the readme tells about some kinda double food consumption thingimabobber) do their units stock full amount of food or is it still as follows:

* Units seem to be consistently running on half stocks of food even when they are city garrisons (would assume they would have easy time getting all the stocks full).
* SHQ has plenty of excess logistics available to refill all the unit stocks but the units just keep requesting for food until they reach half stock.
* I have noticed that only when unit is freshly risen do they have full stocks of food on them (or so is the case on militia)

The prevailing situation makes fast scouting/grabbing territory out of supply kinda iffy as even fast units can't go more than turn away from supply lines before they starve (they seem to stock fuel to full with no problems) as opposed to having two turns of scout available if they had full food stocks before moving out of supplied area.

HallelujaaGobble!
Post #: 1
RE: Units not stocking full amount of food. - 7/15/2020 12:52:54 PM   
Falke

There was a bug in B6, which meant units consumed double what they should have. This was fixed in B7.

Consumption comes after replenishment so it is normal to only have half stock left. If this was reversed people would complain about starving units despite full stock

(in reply to GI Seve)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Units not stocking full amount of food. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI