Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to get to most recent version without using updater?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support >> How to get to most recent version without using updater? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to get to most recent version without using updater? - 7/15/2020 11:50:12 PM   
kmunoz

The game updater appears not to be able to download any updates, and the base install from my purchase today is 1.0.06, I believe. The updater wants to update me to 1.1.09 but it fails to download, and I see also that there are versions beyond that one (most recently UPDATE6). But UPDATE6 requires UPDATE5, which I can't find, and I imagine it's UPDATEs all the way down. How to I get from the version downloaded at purchase to the most recent one, *without* using the built-in updater, which is not working?

< Message edited by kmunoz -- 7/15/2020 11:53:08 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to get to most recent version without using upd... - 7/16/2020 5:57:14 AM   
Paullus

It should work with just clicking on the "Check for update" button in the Game menu. Tee must be something wrong with the Matrix server. Contact Matrix support through the website and they'll help you.

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to kmunoz)
Post #: 2
RE: How to get to most recent version without using upd... - 7/16/2020 2:23:52 PM   
kmunoz

Thanks, I did end up finding the updater to 1.1.09 on the Matrix game page. Now just need to hunt down the updates needed to get up to UPDATE6...

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 3
RE: How to get to most recent version without using upd... - 7/16/2020 3:05:11 PM   
Paullus

Great. It is here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4504508

For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

(in reply to kmunoz)
Post #: 4
RE: How to get to most recent version without using upd... - 7/16/2020 3:40:25 PM   
kmunoz

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I can find UPDATE6 but the top message there says that UPDATE5 has to be installed first, and I can't find UPDATE5.

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 5
RE: How to get to most recent version without using upd... - 7/16/2020 5:22:45 PM   
Paullus

Oh okay, That is the one you get when you use the Game menu update button. If you have version 1.1.09 you have Update 5 installed. Then you can install Beta Update 6 without any problem. It works well.

(in reply to kmunoz)
Post #: 6
RE: How to get to most recent version without using upd... - 7/16/2020 5:25:03 PM   
kmunoz

Got it, thank you!

(in reply to Paullus)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Tech Support >> How to get to most recent version without using updater? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI