Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: THE THREAD!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  260 261 [262] 263 264   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 12:15:05 PM   
Zorch

Too many bugs around. Better light a fire to get rid of them.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 7831
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 12:16:13 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

Oh was that an...INP? Gee, what a coincidence.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7832
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 4:31:05 PM   
Orm

Good evening, Gentlemen. Ladies.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7833
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 6:17:48 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

No, that was a UNP! since you did not mention INP!

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7834
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 6:26:06 PM   
Telemecus

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

Could it not have been intended even if not declared?

Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT

(in reply to RangerJoe)
Post #: 7835
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 6:34:08 PM   
Orm

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nope. Not that post.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 7836
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 6:35:25 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nope. Not that post.

It was a double secret INP.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7837
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 6:52:32 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

What the heck is that? An alien probe experiment on a human where the probers are not told what planet the probee came from?

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7838
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 6:58:18 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

What the heck is that? An alien probe experiment on a human where the probers are not told what planet the probee came from?

This planet.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 7839
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/15/2020 6:59:01 PM   
RangerJoe

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

I hope that they used a lot of that Kentucky (KY) Jelly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPStwD1C8-c

Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
― Julia Child

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 7840
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 8:30:44 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7841
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 1:54:31 PM   
Orm

Good afternoon, Gentlemen. Ladies.

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 7842
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 1:59:47 PM   
btd64

Good morning everyone....GP

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7843
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 2:29:52 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

It is going to be a hell of an afternoon!

She could be giving the afternoon forecast for Alderaan. That went from a relatively balmy tropical 75F to about 10,000F in a short time frame if memory suits.

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 7844
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 3:35:29 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

It is going to be a hell of an afternoon!

She could be giving the afternoon forecast for Alderaan. That went from a relatively balmy tropical 75F to about 10,000F in a short time frame if memory suits.

Close. But no long term deal for Dak.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7845
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 5:50:55 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

But no long term deal for Dak.

You kind of wonder if Jerry knows something we don't about the viability of a 2020 season. It would make sense to *not* spend a fortune on up-front money if you had a pretty good idea that the 2020 season would be truncated, shortened, unprofitable or not held altogether.

It took MLB months of dickering between the MLBPA and MLB to come up with a skeletal framework to salvage the season. I haven't heard 'boo' from the NFL about what their plans would be to deal with COVID-19 outbreaks in the Fall. With preseason camps starting within the next two weeks, you'd think they'd have their ducks in a row, but I really don't think they do. The commish is very prompt coming out in front of the cameras to expost de facto embrace Kappernick's so-called worldview. But I haven't seen any leadership from the NFL home office to answer the really tough questions regarding how to address stadiums full of people spewing virus on one another in December.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7846
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 5:55:20 PM   
Orm

Ducks?! Have NFL begun a football league for ducks now?

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7847
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 5:57:43 PM   
Orm

The Green Bay Ducks seems to have a weak ground play this year, but their flying attack seems fast, and powerful.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7848
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 6:02:55 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

You kind of wonder if Jerry knows something we don't about the viability of a 2020 season. It would make sense to *not* spend a fortune on up-front money if you had a pretty good idea that the 2020 season would be truncated, shortened, unprofitable or not held altogether.

It took MLB months of dickering between the MLBPA and MLB to come up with a skeletal framework to salvage the season. I haven't heard 'boo' from the NFL about what their plans would be to deal with COVID-19 outbreaks in the Fall. With preseason camps starting within the next two weeks, you'd think they'd have their ducks in a row, but I really don't think they do. The commish is very prompt coming out in front of the cameras to expost de facto embrace Kappernick's so-called worldview. But I haven't seen any leadership from the NFL home office to answer the really tough questions regarding how to address stadiums full of people spewing virus on one another in December.

Somehow all these considerations didn't stop Andy Reid from signing his franchise QB to a long term deal.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7849
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 6:21:02 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

Somehow all these considerations didn't stop Andy Reid from signing his franchise QB to a long term deal.

Yeah. I saw that. We'll see how prescient Andy Reid's money-throwing proves to be for an oft-injured player.

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7850
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 6:30:49 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah. I saw that. We'll see how prescient Andy Reid's money-throwing proves to be for an oft-injured player.

Maybe...but I'd rather have Mahomes than Dak. Wentz is one with the real injury bug.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7851
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 9:18:11 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Maybe...but I'd rather have Mahomes than Dak. Wentz is one with the real injury bug.

Sorry, I thought that Reid was still coaching Philly when I wrote this. Hence my side reference to Wentz. I'd much rather have Mahomes than Dak too, of course. BTW, how did Philly chasing Reid off a coupla years ago work out for 'ya?

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 7852
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/16/2020 10:16:55 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Sorry, I thought that Reid was still coaching Philly when I wrote this. Hence my side reference to Wentz. I'd much rather have Mahomes than Dak too, of course. BTW, how did Philly chasing Reid off a coupla years ago work out for 'ya?

When a coach goes 4-12 something has to be done. Reid wouldn't bring outside people in. He switched his OL coach to defensive coordinator. And hired a DL coach who openly undermined the DC. He seems to have learned from that.
He's also showed more willingness to draft players with what are euphemistically called 'character issues'.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7853
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/17/2020 6:51:30 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 7854
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/17/2020 10:16:29 AM   
btd64

Good morning everyone....GP

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 7855
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/17/2020 5:58:58 PM   
Orm

Good evening.

(in reply to btd64)
Post #: 7856
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/17/2020 6:01:34 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Good evening.

Ok, no more than three more posts before Orm gets up in the morning - he hasn't had an INP in ages!

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7857
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/17/2020 6:30:44 PM   
Orm

Thank you, BBfanboy. Very considerate of you.

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 7858
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/17/2020 6:31:11 PM   
Orm

I really appreciate the thought.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7859
RE: THE THREAD!!! - 7/17/2020 6:31:54 PM   
Orm

So therefore I will comply at once.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 7860
Page:   <<   < prev  260 261 [262] 263 264   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> RE: THE THREAD!!! Page: <<   < prev  260 261 [262] 263 264   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI