Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units - 7/18/2020 4:59:09 PM   
godochaos

I have a lot of replacements sitting in my replacment pool and not going out to units.
I thought maybe its because my units are too far out in the hinterlands so I took a recon unit strength 3(needs 2 replacements) and moved it allllll the way from my far borders all the way back to my HQ and sat it on the HQ and it would not get replacements
I thought maybe ive been a little slow in upgrading my truck/supply net so i upgraded it
I thought maybe i'm too impatient so i did a few more turns
NOPE replacments just won't go out
Apologies I cannot seem to embed picture in post
"" I cannot upload save file
I am fail at game and life!
Post #: 1
RE: [1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units - 7/18/2020 5:56:39 PM   
Hazard151

Did you check if the replacement units are permitted in the units you want them in?

(in reply to godochaos)
Post #: 2
RE: [1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units - 7/18/2020 6:59:46 PM   
godochaos

Units involved are standard light infantry brigade units missing Rifleman I or Rifleman II
and standard recon missing buggy I and buggy II
My current after war/recovery requirements are 1700 infantry and 3 buggies
I was a little paranoid so once I saw that there was an issue I built an overage of multiple types of rifleman replacements and multiple types of buggy replacements
Currently my replacements show they need 1700 and I have 2500 built
When i saw something sketchy was going on, since I am at peace I moved some of the units needing replacements all the way to the capitol and sat them on my HQ with the replacements
then i went through 3 turns, no replacements sent

(in reply to Hazard151)
Post #: 3
RE: [1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units - 7/18/2020 7:30:55 PM   
Hazard151

Ah, let me rephrase.

One of the settings in the game is to change a unit model's quality level on the Management screen in the 'Model' tab. It can be set to 'None', 'Obsolete', 'Low', 'Regular', 'High' and 'Elite'. Did you adjust the settings of any of the models in this screen? Because they would default to 'None'.

In the Unit Admin tab as well as the Model management tab you can adjust whether a formation accepts certain quality levels of unit. A quality of 'None' is always 'Allowed'. A quality of 'Obsolete' is always 'Disallowed'. An 'Allowed' quality level is always permitted into the unit as a reinforcement, a 'Disallowed' quality level is always removed from the unit and a 'Tolerated' quality level is neither used to reinforce nor removed from the unit.

If the proper permissions are set and it's still not reinforcing, something squirelly is going on.

(in reply to godochaos)
Post #: 4
RE: [1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units - 7/18/2020 8:02:36 PM   
godochaos

Hazard, I did not change any settings for any models, when I look in my models tab for rifleman I and II current quality level is set to default/none

when i look in unit admin tab (wow cool this is how i name my units!!) for my MG bn it has 3 of 10. It says its missing 5 infantry and 2 mg
All quality levels are set to allowed
When i check my replacements i have 3000 infantry available and 600 mg available

the MG bn is 4 spaces away from OHQ and 1 space away from S1
when i started to get suspiscious about my replacements not going out I realized I had a mediocre supply net, so I built new truck stops and upgraded existing truck stops, now about 10-12 turns later I am confident my supply system is Gucci

(in reply to Hazard151)
Post #: 5
RE: [1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units - 7/19/2020 6:27:25 AM   
Vic

If still in doubt send over the savegame to vic@vrdesigns.net with a link to this thread and i'll take a look.

best wishes,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to godochaos)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> [1.04b8] Replacements not going out to wounded units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI