Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Plunder event

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Plunder event Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Plunder event - 7/25/2020 3:13:50 AM   
morganja

Is this a completely random event? Or is it triggered by something, or can it be avoided. It is turn 17, and I have finally reduced my unrest to 10. Then I get this event with difficulty 185, no matter which choice I make, that gives my unrest +50. If this is random, it seems incredibly game wrecking. If not, it seems as if reducing my unrest results in an automatic increase of unrest by 50.
I kind of feel like it is just a random 'too bad, game over. Thanks for your evening. Am I missing something here?
Post #: 1
RE: Plunder event - 7/25/2020 3:58:03 AM   
Foxador

Lot of events can trigger with any unrest sadly. I've had workers strike on turn 2 because you start the game with 60 happiness and that's enough for them to strike. Pretty much always expect some kind of unrest event if you have over 1 unrest and some kind of strike or people unhappy event if you're below 70+ happiness

(in reply to morganja)
Post #: 2
RE: Plunder event - 7/25/2020 3:37:24 PM   
zgrssd

Unrest breeds more Unrest. Unrest can be fought with troops and security points. But it also must be fought.
You need to get Unrest down ASAP by stationing troops. Otherwise Unrest events will just keep it up.

(in reply to Foxador)
Post #: 3
RE: Plunder event - 7/26/2020 1:36:03 AM   
morganja

Is it possible that the citizens are running low or out of food? I can see the state economy stockpiles. How do I know if the unwashed masses are being fed?

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 4
RE: Plunder event - 7/26/2020 1:50:43 AM   
Soar_Slitherine

You can check the civilian population's food and credit stocks (the latter of which they use to buy food from the market if necessary) in the Population subtab of the zone tab.

(in reply to morganja)
Post #: 5
RE: Plunder event - 7/26/2020 4:59:48 AM   
zgrssd

quote:

ORIGINAL: morganja

Is it possible that the citizens are running low or out of food? I can see the state economy stockpiles. How do I know if the unwashed masses are being fed?

Population should eat Private Food first and foremost
Then Emergency Food
Then the Private Economy buys food with Private Credits

However a effect like that should cause a massive Happiness collapse. Not exactly something that is hard to miss.

(in reply to morganja)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Plunder event Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI