Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

What is going on my with my truck and action points?(picture link provided)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> What is going on my with my truck and action points?(picture link provided) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
What is going on my with my truck and action points?(pi... - 8/15/2020 1:39:04 AM   
Rednettle

My picture is too big to upload so here is a link: https://imgur.com/a/G8u8WMA

Why are my truck points/action points do damn low going north from my city while so damn high going south west? There are no traffic signs. I have a level 2 truck station. Along that south west line there are two supply bases if it matters. Ahhhhh! What am I missing?
Post #: 1
RE: What is going on my with my truck and action points... - 8/15/2020 1:45:29 AM   
coldiceEVO

traffic sign that overly saturated side to balance it out i guess. Sometimes the game didn't balance it out with the new pull system. If no one starves or underproduce the next turn then its fine.

(in reply to Rednettle)
Post #: 2
RE: What is going on my with my truck and action points... - 8/15/2020 3:06:48 AM   
demiare

First everything is working as intended.
Even visible part of your south line require at least 300-400 logistic points. Plus I'm sure there is some army there :) Because it have so large amount of requested points that it even unable to feed properly buildings in branches on that line.

Build more logistic assets. 1600 is a nothing.

Also I recommend to place traffic signs on every branch - DISABLE pull points & set 100% block to asset. In that case logistic system will send there at best exact amount of points they're needing without wasting excess.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rednettle
Along that south west line there are two supply bases if it matters.

If you're playing actual game version then Supply Bases effect do not stack.

(in reply to Rednettle)
Post #: 3
RE: What is going on my with my truck and action points... - 8/15/2020 3:08:40 AM   
demiare

quote:

ORIGINAL: coldiceEVO
traffic sign that overly saturated side to balance it out i guess. Sometimes the game didn't balance it out with the new pull system.

Absolutely wrong. His logistics system is overloaded quite a lot - so overloaded that even unable to provide requested amount of points by assets in each branch.

(in reply to coldiceEVO)
Post #: 4
RE: What is going on my with my truck and action points... - 8/15/2020 3:04:32 PM   
Rednettle

quote:

ORIGINAL: demiare

Absolutely wrong. His logistics system is overloaded quite a lot - so overloaded that even unable to provide requested amount of points by assets in each branch.

If that is the case why is over 1000 going south west and at the most 70 going north? If my system is overloaded why isn't it more spread out?

(in reply to demiare)
Post #: 5
RE: What is going on my with my truck and action points... - 8/15/2020 3:11:03 PM   
Falke

For the Why - Change to traffic sign mode and select the city. The log will tell you why.

If you do not understand it, post a screenshot of it.

(in reply to Rednettle)
Post #: 6
RE: What is going on my with my truck and action points... - 8/17/2020 5:34:59 PM   
Schartre

Are your units all the way down South-West? This will pull most of your logistics that way if it is the case. Also, simply adding a custom pull North should redirect logistics that way, but only if there are no serious bottlenecks.

(in reply to Falke)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> What is going on my with my truck and action points?(picture link provided) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI