Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Field of Glory II has been updated to Version 1.5.32

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Field of Glory II has been updated to Version 1.5.32 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Field of Glory II has been updated to Version 1.5.32 - 8/17/2020 1:44:48 PM   
Daniele

Field of Glory II has been updated to Version 1.5.32

You can download the update from here

Have a look at the changelog below

Version 1.5.32 patch Notes:

• Hotseat Mode
o It is now possible to switch back and forth between Hotseat mode and AI mode during the course of a battle. You can turn Hotseat mode On and Off in the Settings menu. The change takes effect on the next enemy turn - not including their first (Deployment) turn.
o This allows you to start a Custom Battle in Hotseat mode, do Force Selection and Deployment for the enemy side, then switch to AI mode to fight out the battle. To do this, you need to set Hotseat mode On in the Settings menu before starting the battle, and then switch it Off again at any time before the enemy second turn.
o To allow the above to work correctly, the enemy side (like the player) does not get a move on its first turn when the game is started in Hotseat mode.

• Empires Battles:
o Maximum battle size before scaling is now affected by the Conversion Ratio setting. i.e. If you set the Conversion Ratio to 150% of default, the battle will not scale unless the larger side has more than 36 Empires units, and the scaling will be based on that figure and not the default figure of 24.

• Units:
o Our grateful thanks go to Paul Adaway, author of TT Mod, for permission to use units from TT mod in the main game, and Stephen Hales of Little Big Men Studios for permission to use his shield pattern designs in TT Mod units. https://www.littlebigmenstudios.com/
o Added 5 new Irregular Foot units from TT Mod. (Iranian-style, Non-Iranian Middle-Eastern style, Skythian, Ligurian and Nubian.)
o Added Takabara textures from TT mod.
o Added Early Cataphracts from TT Mod.
o Added 4 new Late Roman cavalry units from TT Mod: Clibanarii, Cavalry, Veteran Cavalry, Equites sagittarii.
o Animations have been revised for crossbowmen and axemen. Note that because of a change to scaling, crossbowmen in games saved with a previous game version will show as huge. This won’t affect gameplay.

• Army Lists:
o Numerous army lists have been updated to use the new units.

• Epic Battles:
o The following Epic Battle scenarios have been updated to use the new units: Thymbra, Chaironeia (86 BC), Tigranocerta, Adrianople, Argentoratum, Chalons, Frigidus, Maranga.

• Bug Fixes:
o Fixed issue that could cause late arriving troops (e.g. flank marchers) to be treated as part of the same group move command as some inappropriate on-table troops.

• Manual:
o Correction - Section 15.2: “Moreover, a unit cannot drop cohesion twice in the same turn from shooting, nor from close combat. (But can drop once for each, and in some circumstances can double drop from close combat). Note that melees that were not resolved before hitting End Turn are resolved automatically and count as part of the preceding turn for the above purpose. Also, a unit that is Fragmented may break (without waiting to be contacted) if charged by another unit, even if it became Fragmented as a result of a previous impact close combat this turn.”
(The previous statement that cohesion could drop from each of shooting, impact and melee in a turn was incorrect.)

• Modding:
o By request, here is a list of scripts and other major files changed since v1.5.30:
 ArmyList.txt
 Squads.csv
 Squads.xlsx
 Helpers.bsf
 Slith_RandomMap2.bsf
 AITools.bsf
 CampaignTools.bsf
 LiaisonTools.bsf
 Macros.bsf
 MoreScenarioTools.bsf
 BattleCommon.bsf
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Field of Glory II has been updated to Version 1.5.32 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI