Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Korsun Pocket PBEM Ladder

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket PBEM Ladder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Korsun Pocket PBEM Ladder - 8/6/2003 6:11:55 PM   
Matthew Urch

The Kosun Pocket scenarios have been listed under the "classic Wargames" ladder at the Blitz PBEM wargame club.

The Blitz ([url]www.theblitz.org[/url]) has been home to an active TAO2 ladder for many years, and there you should find many opponents, from newbies to veterans. It is easy to join (free of course) and there always alot going on on the ladders and on the message boards.

For those of you new to TAO2 or KP the game really comes into its own in PBEM play. Under KP its very straight foward to play PBEM and a message on the Blitz message board of "anyone want a game?" will usually get several replies very quickly.

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to email me (I'm the ladder custodian at the Blitz).

See you on the banks on the Dnepr!

Matthew Urch
Post #: 1
- 8/6/2003 7:46:05 PM   
Rob Gjessing

Well done Matt. Hope to see you there!

(in reply to Matthew Urch)
Post #: 2
- 8/7/2003 1:58:59 AM   
Duncan Maggs

Matthew,

I lay claim to be the first player on the Classic Wargames to add KP to his "games played" list. I think this warrants a promotion to general (in the Albanian army!) don't you?

I have now installed the finished game on my PC and am looking forward to a few games of KP.

Also a public thank you to Matthew for keeping me supplied with the beta versions of the game while the testing went on - much appreciated.

Post #: 3
- 8/7/2003 4:19:29 AM   
Paul Vebber

A public thank you to all our KP beta testers. You guys put in a lot of hard work, and it shows! Those of you with high speed access that kept the "bandwidth challenged" on the field , thanks all the more!

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Korsun Pocket PBEM Ladder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI