Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Soviet Rail Reserve, and it's economic impact

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Soviet Rail Reserve, and it's economic impact Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Soviet Rail Reserve, and it's economic impact - 9/2/2020 9:07:03 PM   
Shiversprite

In my current 1.12.05 run as the Soviets I've stumbled into some problems in regards to the current railway changes. Overall the game states I do have the resources to produce both supply and Armaments, however due to the resources not being moved to the allocated Heavy Industry/Armament centers(due to the railway shortage). My armaments production is reduced by around 10-15%, and my Supply production is cut short by an astonishing 20-30%!

Is there any guide as to how to deal with this properly?

I myself have begun railing industry and Armaments as all from Kalinin to the Caucasus and further back to either towns that produce resources for Heavy Industry, and Armaments to Supply source regions (Chelyablinsk, Magnitogorsk). This has proven to amend some of my production shortages which are primarily caused by the resources and supplies not being railed to their proper Factories.

Since this is my first post I can't attach images, put overall my rail capacity at 60% is hampering production in most factories outside of resource producing/supply sources.

The more difficult the scenario, the more rewarding it is to upset the inevitable assumed outcome.
Post #: 1
RE: Soviet Rail Reserve, and it's economic impact - 9/3/2020 2:32:32 PM   
CapAndGown

Thank you for this bit of advice on where to send factories to.

(in reply to Shiversprite)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Soviet Rail Reserve, and it's economic impact Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI