Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Balkan Campaign

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Balkan Campaign Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Balkan Campaign - 7/5/2001 5:54:00 PM   
kurtbj

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting for me to finish the campaign. I finished it a few weeks ago and gave it to Tankhead but as we know he has been mad busy recently and hasn't had the opportunity to post it on his website. Is there anybody else who can host the campaign on their site? :confused:

'Great Sage Equal of Heaven'
Post #: 1
- 7/5/2001 6:00:00 PM   
Warrior

Send it to all the support sites. If they post it, great. If not, you haven't lost anything. Also, can you post it with Matrix?? Once it's posted, remember to let us know in the Forum. This is the first I've heard of it, and I certainly would want to have it. :) [ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: Warrior ]

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 2
- 7/5/2001 6:42:00 PM   
lnp4668

Hi Kurt, I got back from vacation, decided to upgrade my computer, accidentally deleted all my save files. I was looking for your campaigns to reinstall, but couldn't find it anywhere. Guess I have to wait until someone hosted it.

"My friends, remember this, that there are no bad herbs, and no bad men; there are only bad cultivators." Les Miserables

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 3
- 7/5/2001 8:13:00 PM   
kurtbj

Hi nice to hear from you again. I'll let you know as soon as I find someone to host the file for me. In the meantime I can always email it straight to you. I'll try to sort it all out at the weekend.

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 4
- 7/5/2001 9:35:00 PM   
A_B

quote:

Hi nice to hear from you again. I'll let you know as soon as I find someone to host the file for me. In the meantime I can always email it straight to you. I'll try to sort it all out at the weekend.
Email it to me as well, if you get the chance. MC hasn't arrived yet, and i've played all the other campaigns - so i'm like a junky in need of a fix :o

Unconventional war requires unconventional thought

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 5
- 7/5/2001 10:38:00 PM   
lnp4668

quote:

Originally posted by Kurt: Hi nice to hear from you again. I'll let you know as soon as I find someone to host the file for me. In the meantime I can always email it straight to you. I'll try to sort it all out at the weekend.
Actually, I found a copy of the campaign in my work computer. So don't worry about sending it to me unless you made more changes to the campaign.

"My friends, remember this, that there are no bad herbs, and no bad men; there are only bad cultivators." Les Miserables

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 6
- 7/5/2001 10:44:00 PM   
dox44

I haven't got a SPWAW site but if you send it to me...i can post it at my web site. I will not be able to update my site till the 9th. rcasebier@ectisp.net

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 7
- 7/6/2001 5:57:00 AM   
degen

quote:

Originally posted by casebier: I haven't got a SPWAW site but if you send it to me...i can post it at my web site. I will not be able to update my site till the 9th. rcasebier@ectisp.net
What is your web site address? I have not seen you post it before. I'm always looking for more gamer websites to browse...

"I would have much rather that he had given me one more division" - Rommel after receiving his field marshall baton

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 8
- 7/6/2001 6:10:00 AM   
dox44

Degen, Its a baseball website. That's probably why you haven't seen it posted. I have placed some home-made seasons for Diamond Mind Baseball v.8...also has some baseball pictures from time to time...other than that...it's bare! I was offering to upload the campaign so people could d/l it since nothing else was available... thanks...here is the address... http://www.ectisp.net/casebiercorner/index.htm casebier

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 9
- 7/6/2001 10:19:00 AM   
Wild Bill

Kurt, send it on. I'd love to see it. What slot did you use...what number? I have an upcoming Hurtgen Campaign one on the way and I don't want to use the numbered slot you have already used. Well, I just tried to write you on this, but you do not have an e-mail address so I hope you see this. Wild Bill [ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: Wild Bill ]

In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 10
- 7/6/2001 12:28:00 PM   
lnp4668

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Kurt, send it on. I'd love to see it. What slot did you use...what number? I have an upcoming Hurtgen Campaign one on the way and I don't want to use the numbered slot you have already used. Well, I just tried to write you on this, but you do not have an e-mail address so I hope you see this. Wild Bill [ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: Wild Bill ]
I believe Kurt use slot 16 (the one after the desert rat one)

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 11
- 7/6/2001 7:13:00 PM   
kurtbj

Hi Bill, I'll try to send the file on to you tonight (I'm in the UK so that'll be in about 6 hours!) I used slot 16 for the campaign. I'm quickly checking it to make sure that v6.0 hasn't altered too much of the balance since I wrote the campaign using v5.1. my email is kurtbjones@go.com if you need to get hold of me. :)

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 12
- 7/6/2001 8:37:00 PM   
RolandRahn_MatrixForum

quote:

Originally posted by Wild Bill: Kurt, send it on. I'd love to see it. What slot did you use...what number? I have an upcoming Hurtgen Campaign one on the way and I don't want to use the numbered slot you have already used. Well, I just tried to write you on this, but you do not have an e-mail address so I hope you see this. Wild Bill [ July 05, 2001: Message edited by: Wild Bill ]
Hi everyone, I would like to note that I am working on a campaign (Invasion of Japan 1945/46, I will need some weeks to finish it) using slot 31. It would be nice if anyone who is working on campaigns would try to avoid Slot 31. :) Maybe we should establish a list of slots alredy used and of who is working on a campaign using what slot. Kind regards, Roland

(in reply to kurtbj)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Balkan Campaign Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI