Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Soviet tanks don't increase in strength over time

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Soviet tanks don't increase in strength over time Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Soviet tanks don't increase in strength over time - 10/5/2020 9:49:26 PM   
robertkeller

Playing Soviet, campaign, and most of the tank brigades stay at 1 strength even well into 1943...if I combine to make a corps they still stay at 1. Is this common?
Post #: 1
RE: Soviet tanks don't increase in strength over time - 10/6/2020 12:18:09 AM   
JoeLewis

What is their experience and morale level and TOE strength? I had to work hard to get my tank brigades up to Guard status during blizzards by combining them with Cavalry corps to rack up wins. Then you can combine two Guard brigades and a normal tank brigade together to get a Guard tank corps. I also like to add mobile SUs such as the motorcycle regiment, heavy/flame tank regiments, light/medium/heavy SUs (which are self-propelled guns) to my corps to beef them up.

One thing I learned was that the mechanized corps are much more powerful than tank corps so I also built up 15 mechanized brigades in late 1942 in preparation to build 5 corps for 2 armies.

(in reply to robertkeller)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Soviet tanks don't increase in strength over time Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI