Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Extra Nuked world Option.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Extra Nuked world Option. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Extra Nuked world Option. - 10/21/2020 6:15:01 PM   
Atomikkrab

Hey Vic, as a little suggestion that might be "cool" (and harsh)

Add some world options based on the various non city minors.

Nuked -> radiation everywhere and mutants galore
Tech-Hub -> more ruins, more ai, many many more sentinels (and if you have the time more units for remaining ai for added "spice")
Steppe -> Obligatory nomad world, but it would be cool to have player usable xeno-cav units. I want to mount my battledress laser rifle man onto a space T-rex that can rip open a poly-tank with its jaws.
Infested -> Extra strong space spiders dominate, possibly dark and hostile to life.
I think world of violence and safe haven cover the hunter/farmer slaver/raider matrixes.
Post #: 1
RE: Extra Nuked world Option. - 10/21/2020 6:38:44 PM   
Clux

It would be also cool to have an option with more rivers and "jungle like" worlds, since normally you end up seeing x10 canyons for every river.

Another good combo would be a lot of canyons with rivers and some mountains, to make movement hard but not be a logistic nightmare like 10 hexes width mountains

(in reply to Atomikkrab)
Post #: 2
RE: Extra Nuked world Option. - 10/26/2020 4:57:25 PM   
fuke

I'm on what seems like a nuked world right now. Lava world that went from 3B to 3M pop. Giant ruins (some of the destroyed megacities are like 20+ hexes), covered in level 2+ RAD warnings. No mutants but a lot of surviving AI. There are lots of radioactives to be mined as well (maybe the radiation came from the planet itself, not sure). It is harsh but awesome.

(in reply to Clux)
Post #: 3
RE: Extra Nuked world Option. - 10/26/2020 6:23:51 PM   
Clux

quote:

ORIGINAL: fuke

I'm on what seems like a nuked world right now. Lava world that went from 3B to 3M pop. Giant ruins (some of the destroyed megacities are like 20+ hexes), covered in level 2+ RAD warnings. No mutants but a lot of surviving AI. There are lots of radioactives to be mined as well (maybe the radiation came from the planet itself, not sure). It is harsh but awesome.

Sounds a very challenging and cool map, are you playing MP or SP? in case of the second*, would you mind sharing the save game called lastplanetgenerated.se? and what version are u playing right now?

< Message edited by Clux -- 10/26/2020 6:24:21 PM >

(in reply to fuke)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Extra Nuked world Option. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI