Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace campaign (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace campaign (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace cam... - 10/25/2020 12:05:38 PM   
ninyure

We are already 4 players ready for a slow pace campaign, about just two turns a week. In order to make game experience compatible with real life, as well as playing other games. File would be shared among players of the same side, and weekly turn days would be fixed in advanced.

One of the Japan players has long multiplayer game experience, while all 3 other have just played against AI for several months. But are veteran wargamers nevertheless.

We 4 are all based on Spain

As allied players, we are thinking of offering place for a 3th allied player, who would be in charge of all British and CW/Dutch. Best if based outside Europe for time complementary reasons. Thus reflecting also the historical relative independence between UK/CW, and the USA.

What you think? Anyone to jump in?

Greetings

< Message edited by ninyure -- 10/25/2020 7:05:53 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace... - 10/25/2020 1:25:40 PM   
edrahil1

i could join in, i am an experienced player for the japanese, and moderately so , for the allies. whats the date in the game, and how are we doing?

my name is jason my email is edrahil_jf@yahoo.com

(in reply to ninyure)
Post #: 2
RE: British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace... - 10/25/2020 3:10:09 PM   
ninyure

Hi Jason!

This would be to join allied side. A new campaign.

The available vacant would be for someone managing UK/CW/Dutch (every non USA/China unit in game). Of course we would try to coordinate our efforts as historically. For example USA would transfer philipipine warships to join your ABDA HQ. Or we would try to coordinate our logistic efforts in Salomon area. It will work quite historically and realistic actually.

I think we will start the campagin in about two or maybe three weeks time from now.

My email is ninyure@yahoo.es

What you think?

(in reply to edrahil1)
Post #: 3
RE: British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace... - 10/25/2020 3:20:12 PM   
WEXF

I am a newbie that has been playing allies against the AI for a few months. I would be happy to take the command of the Brit/CW/Dutch forces and work together with the rest of you. I will need some help as we go along but I have a pretty good grasp of what to do.
I will also need some help in getting up to speed with the pbm system.
I have been a war gamer for over 30 years.
I am located in USA outside of Boston.
Let me know if I fit in.
wexfm@earthlink.net

(in reply to ninyure)
Post #: 4
RE: British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace... - 10/25/2020 7:04:19 PM   
ninyure

Hi wex, I spent a month in Cambridge, last year. Beautiful.

There are already 3 people interested, so I'll close the thread and contact you in arrival order!

(in reply to WEXF)
Post #: 5
RE: British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace... - 10/25/2020 8:01:56 PM   
WEXF

Sounds good. Hope to hear from you soon.
Wex

(in reply to ninyure)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> British/CW player needed for multiplayer, slow pace campaign (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI