Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Aussiematto (Allies) v amandkm (Axis) AAR 1.07 full game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> AAR >> Aussiematto (Allies) v amandkm (Axis) AAR 1.07 full game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Aussiematto (Allies) v amandkm (Axis) AAR 1.07 full game - 11/1/2020 9:47:27 PM   
amandkm

And now comes round three, after bogging down on my offensives in our last game, I start somewhat more aggressively

Japan moves cautiously in the south, advancing upon Changshi, overwhelming an exposed Chinese Corps. Meanwhile a Chinese army falls to combined arms in the north. In the Mediterranean, the Italians take advantage of relative peace to get some needed training time.

News of Polish outrages leads to war, and the Luftwaffe, having crept into forward positions, leads the way with a three-wave assault upon Warsaw. Combined with Infantry and Armor strike, the Capital falls in short order. Poland decided that incorporation into the Reich is for the best and yields at once. (One-turn conquest)
Post #: 1
RE: Aussiematto (Allies) v amandkm (Axis) AAR 1.07 full... - 11/3/2020 2:02:06 AM   
amandkm

And my wily friend saw through my little trap. After my 1st round KO of Poland, I sent my army west in a hurry for a quick move on the low countries before his defense solidified.

However, I was a little bit light in my attack on Belgium on T3, and the army holding the capital still had a few points left...

The plan was to encourage Aussie to spend points reinforcing the doomed Belgies, who would fall the next turn, taking a good chunk of his income with them.

He saw through it, though, and while I do have Belgium and Luxembourg on T3, he has a chance to solidify his Frenchies for the storm to come.

(in reply to amandkm)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> AAR >> Aussiematto (Allies) v amandkm (Axis) AAR 1.07 full game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI