Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a BOT.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a BOT. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a BOT. - 11/22/2020 9:53:17 PM   
stonie

I just registered here on the forum. I had planned to make a fairly big (2 days ingame) AAR type of post, more of an 'on going action report' actually and follow up as i play it over time. But to make it interesting i was planning to include plenty of images but quickly ran afoul of the '7 day restriction after 10 posts' before being able to post links (the images). Is it possible to get a moderator/admin to mark me as a non-bot so i can start my 'AAR' thread without the wait?
Post #: 1
RE: Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a... - 11/22/2020 10:30:26 PM   
Rory Noonan

Hi stonie.

I'm not aware of an option like that. I understand it's a bit annoying, but unfortunately it is necessary to prevent spam.

If you're not able to wait 7 days to start the AAR thread, I recommend starting as text only and then editing your posts to include images after the initial posting restrictions end.

(in reply to stonie)
Post #: 2
RE: Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a... - 11/22/2020 10:49:36 PM   
stonie

Unfortunate. But thanks for the prompt response!

(in reply to Rory Noonan)
Post #: 3
RE: Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a... - 11/23/2020 12:19:05 AM   
pbrowne

Hi Stonie.

If you think you might be want to do this a bit, why don't you start a blog?

There are plenty of free sites that enable you to do this. Just Google 'free blog'. A popular one that is free for private use is www.wix.com I have no affiliation with that company, but have just created my own free blog there which took just a few minutes to setup.

Once you have that set up and created your content, you can share with a link in this forum.

Peter

< Message edited by pbrowne -- 11/23/2020 12:20:24 AM >

(in reply to stonie)
Post #: 4
RE: Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a... - 11/23/2020 8:31:00 AM   
stonie

If my AAR posting becomes something of an extended activity i enjoy over time i could consider a blog. But until then i don't really want to open up another venue with a login, email spam, etc. Right now i see the AAR as a way to roleplay, analyse, manage, and share the fun with very big scenarios. Found it a lot of fun writing the opening for the AAR post i couldn't make.

(in reply to pbrowne)
Post #: 5
RE: Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a... - 11/23/2020 12:23:41 PM   
Lucas.F

Same here, doing my posts as needed.

(in reply to stonie)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Getting quick treatment IE 'vetted' for not being a BOT. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI