Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Combat Mission Community Campaign Game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Combat Mission Shock Force 2 >> Combat Mission Community Campaign Game Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Combat Mission Community Campaign Game - 11/24/2020 1:25:02 PM   
gkersh

I'm working on setting up a multi player campaign game. The first will be for 6-8 players. I'll post details here but you can also follow the thread on the developer's website: Community Battlefront Forum.

From original thread:
"Trying to decide on the best VASSAL modules to manage this campaign. I think I will probably use 2 or maybe 3. Something along the lines of PanzerBlitz to organize Companies (These would be the chess pieces). And a game with a map that is on the scale of Combat Mission. Operational level, Like NATO: The Next War in Europe, but I think I can do better for a map. I'm looking at COIN like you suggested.

Now is a good time for VASSAL input for those of you familiar with VASSAL or just own a lot of board games.

The first mini campaign is going to be short, abbreviated, fast and deadly to test the campaign rules. I'll put the draft rules up on something like Google Docs for community input, improvements and comments."
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Combat Mission Shock Force 2 >> Combat Mission Community Campaign Game Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI