Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December 3rd

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December 3rd Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December 3rd - 11/19/2020 2:22:13 PM   
ledrobi

Shadow Empire, one of the best 4X games ever released on PC according to PCGamesN, will be out on Steam on December 3rd.

The Steam release also comes with a major update which brings air units to the game. This patch will be available for all Matrix owners as well.

Air forces are the first big post-release addition to Shadow Empire and Shadow Empire leaves nothing to chance. Your choices will heavily impact the way air forces play. Air Model types are a type of equipment that requires careful design depending on the type of planet you find yourself on.

A planet with hardly any atmosphere, for example, will not be able to support Propellor Engines or Jet Engines. A lack of atmosphere means there is nothing for them to use to create lift, but using Rocket Engines might well enable you to take to the skies. Planets with both low gravity and a reasonable atmosphere will make it extremely easy to fly and airpower will likely be very important on these kinds of worlds.

Here's a first sneak peek of the new Air Model design. More details will be shared soon!

The Ultralight Aircraft Model type is the ideal choice for a quick and cheap reconnaissance Model, one that even might pack some strafing power if not opposed by serious enemy Air Units.

< Message edited by ledrobi -- 2/24/2021 2:30:43 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December... - 11/19/2020 4:29:57 PM   
jpwrunyan

How will we receive Steam keys for Shadow Empire upon its release on that platform? Will we get an email? Is it a more complicated process?

(in reply to ledrobi)
Post #: 2
RE: Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December... - 11/19/2020 4:59:42 PM   
DTurtle

Simply login at Matrix Games and go to the My Games page.
It lists all the games you own along with the serial number and the Steam Key.

(in reply to jpwrunyan)
Post #: 3
RE: Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December... - 11/28/2020 8:13:23 AM   
Quilargo

I was waiting for air units- seems very interesting, i will buy the game with the steam release.

I liked to play advanced tactics, but was very quick tired with the moving of the units- hope every click in shadow empire is fun and doesnt feel unnecessary ;)

Hope to find a game which satisfied my strategic thirstyness- This game with air has the potential!

< Message edited by Quilargo -- 11/28/2020 8:15:24 AM >

(in reply to DTurtle)
Post #: 4
RE: Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December... - 11/29/2020 9:15:38 PM   
eddyvegas

What about Workshop integration for mods, will that be ready then? Or planned?

(in reply to Quilargo)
Post #: 5
RE: Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December... - 11/29/2020 10:21:05 PM   
eddieballgame

The air units are already available via the beta patches.

(in reply to eddyvegas)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Shadow Empire will be released on Steam on December 3rd Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI