Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is there something else to download for a new purchase?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Is there something else to download for a new purchase? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is there something else to download for a new purchase? - 12/2/2020 6:04:02 AM   
icitrom

Just (01-Dec-2020) purchased WitP-AE. I downloaded the main installer, of course, the 1.01.26a update, and the Admiral's Edition planning map. These three files were listed on the download page for the game. Is there something else to download that is not immediately obvious? I'd just like to make sure I've downloaded the whole package. Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Is there something else to download for a new purch... - 12/2/2020 8:11:31 AM   
Yaab

Per WITP:AE, you have got the whole package. Other goodies are third-party software like Tracker, SeaBee etc.

(in reply to icitrom)
Post #: 2
RE: Is there something else to download for a new purch... - 12/2/2020 8:52:09 AM   
nukkxx5058

quote:

ORIGINAL: icitrom

Just (01-Dec-2020) purchased WitP-AE. I downloaded the main installer, of course, the 1.01.26a update, and the Admiral's Edition planning map. These three files were listed on the download page for the game. Is there something else to download that is not immediately obvious? I'd just like to make sure I've downloaded the whole package. Thanks.

Watch this tutorial and re-do the moves on your game at the same time. You will save a lot of time !! It covers all main aspects of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP6YKrbDjs&list=PLXeRSW0IdSTd2NygEkAzn64mJRd3fX5gD&index=1

(in reply to icitrom)
Post #: 3
RE: Is there something else to download for a new purch... - 12/2/2020 10:18:49 AM   
icitrom

Thanks, guys!

(in reply to nukkxx5058)
Post #: 4
RE: Is there something else to download for a new purch... - 12/2/2020 10:57:34 AM   
icitrom

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yaab

Per WITP:AE, you have got the whole package. Other goodies are third-party software like Tracker, SeaBee etc.

OMG! I'm searching for various information and I'm coming to see that WitP-AE is not just a wargame, it's an ecosystem like Advanced Squad Leader, or what's called a lifestyle game. It's exciting.

(in reply to Yaab)
Post #: 5
RE: Is there something else to download for a new purch... - 12/2/2020 7:16:07 PM   
Ian R

I recommend you get the 1.01.26b beta update - it fixes something important.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3185062

"I am Alfred"

(in reply to icitrom)
Post #: 6
RE: Is there something else to download for a new purch... - 12/2/2020 9:01:26 PM   
LargeSlowTarget

quote:

ORIGINAL: icitrom
OMG! I'm searching for various information and I'm coming to see that WitP-AE is not just a wargame, it's an ecosystem like Advanced Squad Leader, or what's called a lifestyle game. It's exciting.

Welcome aboard! Say goodbye to the life as you know it. WitP-AE is also known as the "time vampyre of a game".

(in reply to icitrom)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Is there something else to download for a new purchase? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI