Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is this a bug?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Is this a bug? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is this a bug? - 12/22/2020 3:00:32 AM   
wamaye04

I have level 1 scientific exchange and, every turn, they ask for level 2. I keep declining and it is deteriorating my relation with them, not to mention really irritating all of my directors and ones that WANT the exchange. So far, 4 turns in a row!. Has this been patched?
Post #: 1
RE: Is this a bug? - 12/22/2020 3:29:31 AM   
newageofpower

If you have a sufficiently powerful Foreign Affairs Director to reliably generate the card, you have the option of accepting then use the "Unilaterally Reduce Scientific Cooperation" every time they ask.

It's best to either be really close friends with an AI (up to and including Victory Pact) or enemying them.

What really irks me is when an enemy state half my national strength blackmails me and my entire Cabinet goes "oh noes we'll be angry at you if you don't give into their blackmail and give them thousands of credits despite the fact you could squish them"

(in reply to wamaye04)
Post #: 2
RE: Is this a bug? - 12/22/2020 3:45:28 AM   
wamaye04

I did unilaterally reduce scientific cooperation. Even now they still ask, 8 times in a row now!! My Director of Military Research is PO'd now and the major is relentlessly asking every turn!

(in reply to newageofpower)
Post #: 3
RE: Is this a bug? - 12/22/2020 8:10:00 AM   
zgrssd

Report it as a bug and you either get a answer or a info about a fix.

But do please note the game version you are running and the version the savegame was created in (you can see that in the reports).

(in reply to wamaye04)
Post #: 4
RE: Is this a bug? - 12/22/2020 1:40:46 PM   
KarisFraMauro

Speaking of bugs, twice now I've gotten that autodoc (think that's what it's called) zone improvement artifact, the medical one anyway, and both times it seemed to disappear after I applied it. Everything else got listed in the assets as a hex perk until now. Is this just different? I'm using version 1.06.03 by the way, if that helps.

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 5
RE: Is this a bug? - 12/22/2020 1:45:37 PM   
Soar_Slitherine

quote:

ORIGINAL: wamaye04

I have level 1 scientific exchange and, every turn, they ask for level 2. I keep declining and it is deteriorating my relation with them, not to mention really irritating all of my directors and ones that WANT the exchange. So far, 4 turns in a row!. Has this been patched?

A bug that could cause this was fixed in version 1.06.13. However, the fix only applies to games newly started since that version.

(in reply to wamaye04)
Post #: 6
RE: Is this a bug? - 12/22/2020 10:31:47 PM   
wamaye04

Both version I am running and savegame are versions 1.06.05

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 7
RE: Is this a bug? - 12/25/2020 1:40:59 AM   
newageofpower

quote:

ORIGINAL: wamaye04

I did unilaterally reduce scientific cooperation. Even now they still ask, 8 times in a row now!! My Director of Military Research is PO'd now and the major is relentlessly asking every turn!

Then declare war on them, lol.

(in reply to wamaye04)
Post #: 8
RE: Is this a bug? - 1/2/2021 1:35:07 AM   
KarisFraMauro

Ah I figured out how those medical clinic artifacts work, wasn't a bug just me being confused as usual :)

(in reply to newageofpower)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Is this a bug? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI