Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

You lose all Spy recon of a zone once you take it's city

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> You lose all Spy recon of a zone once you take it's city Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
You lose all Spy recon of a zone once you take it's city - 12/27/2020 7:40:32 AM   
Krytor

If you are attacking a Major and take a city, all your spy data from that zone is lost since you now own the zone. But you don't own where the enemy still exists so they all turn into ? units unless you have recon from other sources.
Post #: 1
RE: You lose all Spy recon of a zone once you take it's... - 1/4/2021 3:24:26 PM   
Fritz1776

Sounds like the issue is that the zone you captured is deleted and replaced with a new one under your control in the next turn. Presumably the solution is to transfer spies and recon to whatever zone(s) absorbed the old one, with penalties applied depending on relative zone sizes.

(in reply to Krytor)
Post #: 2
RE: You lose all Spy recon of a zone once you take it's... - 1/4/2021 10:13:42 PM   
Hazard151

Zones without any identifying Hex Perks and/or city are also not viable targets for Strategems. Their zone is counted as 'None'.

(in reply to Fritz1776)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Tech Support >> You lose all Spy recon of a zone once you take it's city Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI