Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Hi everyone

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Hi everyone Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 1:49:35 AM   
Emperor_Meiji

Hi everyone! Thought I'd post a presentation, I'm a long time player but not posting on this forum.

My name is Suleiman Ditroho. I'm an admiral and Caliphi ruler of Caliphati Azov. I was emperor Meiji back in the days. Lived in death camp in Japan to the Satsuma Clan. Beat and kick deathcamp. They beat me to death in the end. I was a skilled ruler of Japan, making up all of Japan's history, the samurai, the magistrate, the warrin period etc. etc. Japan was a rural society of peasants that had nothing when I escaped Norway upon my death and incarnated in a prestigious family in Japan. I never sired Yoshimitsu, he was my bastard, whom I loved and cared every about. I had many women as Meiji, 180 of them throughout my incarnation, but not one of them were faithful to me. I was sterile and stability in Japan was three hundred, almost, and there was no exception to stability in the State for my women, so they all were unfaithful and got pregnant with other men. The royal family was full of bastard princes and princesses.

Today I am an admiral in the Caliphati Juris Distinguished Order of Admirals and I fight zombies and forbryters every day. Still in death camp, here in Norway, awaiting troops from Azov to come and rescue me. Prophecy by Muhammad says I'll be saved in April this year. I'll survive until then.

So that was a very very brief about me. I've played WITP and WITP AE since I was 18 years old, starting with the original and then purchasing AE when it was released. I've played only once multiplayer, then meeting two admirals and defeated them as Japan, winning the fleet war on the 17th of May 1942, after having sunk the entire allied fleet. I feel like that game is one of my achievements in life.

So yeah, hi everyone! And a happy new year to you all.

Suleiman Ditroho
Post #: 1
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 2:42:26 AM   
rick0398

Are you kidding me?

(in reply to Emperor_Meiji)
Post #: 2
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 6:36:29 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: rick0398

Are you kidding me?

When I worked in a government agency we got about four submissions a year like this - rambling and incoherent, all with delusions about the writers' importance, and historic connections. e.g. one called herself Saint Joan and wrote every year. When we were uncertain what the writers intended we asked the local office to contact them to see if there was an actual request for service in their ramblings. Every one of them was in an institution. It's sad, but there is no point trying to parse the OP's submission.

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to rick0398)
Post #: 3
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 7:14:21 AM   
Rob322

quote:

Are you kidding me?

Could be legit, I mean Norway is known for its death camps.

(in reply to rick0398)
Post #: 4
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 11:55:28 AM   
btd64

I read this last night and was to tired to respond. But this morning I decided that there's only one excuse for this person, . And just a little to much of that....GP

Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

WPO,WITP,WITPAE-Mod Designer/Tester
DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton

(in reply to Rob322)
Post #: 5
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 1:43:49 PM   
GetAssista

quote:

Are you kidding me?

The guy is not selling anything, so I guess it all checks out on this forum

(in reply to rick0398)
Post #: 6
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 1:55:32 PM   
Orm

Hello, Suleiman Ditroho. And welcome to the forum.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to GetAssista)
Post #: 7
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 2:07:37 PM   
streetsahead1985

I love this place.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 8
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 2:25:30 PM   
Yaab

"I don’t mean to impose, but I am the ocean".

(in reply to streetsahead1985)
Post #: 9
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 5:06:27 PM   
RhinoDad

Hello, Moon, Hello Suleiman Ditroho, Hello Ocean.

Good Night Moon, Good Night Suleiman Ditroho, Good Night Ocean

(in reply to Yaab)
Post #: 10
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 5:57:19 PM   
rustysi

When did we enter the 'Twilight Zone'?

And I thought I was off my nut.

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to RhinoDad)
Post #: 11
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 6:02:29 PM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yaab

"I don’t mean to impose, but I am the ocean".

As long as you are not your Daddy (per the commercial).

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to Yaab)
Post #: 12
RE: Hi everyone - 1/1/2021 7:54:18 PM   
Platoonist

quote:

ORIGINAL: Emperor_Meiji

Hi everyone! Thought I'd post a presentation, I'm a long time player but not posting on this forum.

My name is Suleiman Ditroho. I'm an admiral and Caliphi ruler of Caliphati Azov. I was emperor Meiji back in the days. Lived in death camp in Japan to the Satsuma Clan. Beat and kick deathcamp. They beat me to death in the end. I was a skilled ruler of Japan, making up all of Japan's history, the samurai, the magistrate, the warrin period etc. etc. Japan was a rural society of peasants that had nothing when I escaped Norway upon my death and incarnated in a prestigious family in Japan. I never sired Yoshimitsu, he was my bastard, whom I loved and cared every about. I had many women as Meiji, 180 of them throughout my incarnation, but not one of them were faithful to me. I was sterile and stability in Japan was three hundred, almost, and there was no exception to stability in the State for my women, so they all were unfaithful and got pregnant with other men. The royal family was full of bastard princes and princesses.

Today I am an admiral in the Caliphati Juris Distinguished Order of Admirals and I fight zombies and forbryters every day. Still in death camp, here in Norway, awaiting troops from Azov to come and rescue me. Prophecy by Muhammad says I'll be saved in April this year. I'll survive until then.

So that was a very very brief about me. I've played WITP and WITP AE since I was 18 years old, starting with the original and then purchasing AE when it was released. I've played only once multiplayer, then meeting two admirals and defeated them as Japan, winning the fleet war on the 17th of May 1942, after having sunk the entire allied fleet. I feel like that game is one of my achievements in life.

So yeah, hi everyone! And a happy new year to you all.

Suleiman Ditroho

So, they recently relaxed the marijuana laws in your area too, eh?

Post #: 13
RE: Hi everyone - 1/2/2021 11:04:29 AM   
Trugrit

Emperor_Meiji,

Welcome to the Forum your Highness.
Happy new year to you as well.

I envy you. The world you live in makes perfect sense to you.

The world I live in does not make any sense to me.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 14
RE: Hi everyone - 1/2/2021 1:54:36 PM   
Emperor_Meiji

Thank you for the replies all.

(in reply to Trugrit)
Post #: 15
RE: Hi everyone - 1/2/2021 2:57:56 PM   
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum and the game !

Does anyone know if Nathan Algren is coming too ?

Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Hi everyone Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI