Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DW 2 Theorycrafting

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> DW 2 Theorycrafting Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/8/2021 2:50:52 PM   
Whiskiz

With researching - did anyone ever basically research all the main stuff on a tier, before moving to the next tier? and so on and so on and so on?

Of course you did - you, me and everybody else.

Research the next tier weapon, shield, armor, thruster, turny thing, ship size etc and generally move to the next tier and rinse and repeat.

Mostly because all the important stuff is well, important and each tier requires alot more research. Which then ironically only gives the illusion of choice. Or the only choice being the order that things are researched each tier, which doesn't really matter all that much.

I'm watching a playthrough again of DW:U on Youtube while waiting for DW2 and as i watch the person just basically going through the motions again, grabbing each main thing from each tier in a row before moving on and doing the same next tier, it got me thinking about all this. Then i thought - What would happen if the research required between tiers was reduced, but base cost of research increased to compensate?

That way you have the realistic option of specializing, whether it's an upgrade of an old part or a further upgrade of a current part, while each project is more meaningful either way. It'd take somewhat more balancing and testing, also i'm not sure how it'd go with the new Ship Design system of set, dedicated component slots etc but still.

Imagine the replayability and variety it could add - imagine in your kiting build you try going a few tiers further in Thrusters for the speed, but at the expense of maybe the latest tier of armor, shields and turny things.

A couple tiers ahead in Hull, but lesser tier equipment on them in exchange.

A couple tiers ahead in Sensors to better see dangers coming, but overall less combat effectiveness per ship in exchange.

A couple tiers ahead in Shields/Armor for tanking, but less firepower? Less Sensors? Less Hull tech? A combination?

A couple of tiers ahead in say 2 - 3 things for a certain build you'd like to try, but lacking a tier behind in 4 - 6 things.

Half the fun would be the experimentation and again would add alot more variety/replayability.

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/8/2021 3:08:55 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/8/2021 3:15:42 PM   
Hyperion1

We can already do something like that in DWU, I mean, ok there are prerequisites, but all are in least one tier bellow the research we looking for.
Basically each tier cost the double of the previous tier.

So what you say is to reduce these prerequisites?

In DWU a ship that is not balanced between sensor, fuel, weapon, shield, thruster, Hull and warp (etc). Will have big lack of those things needed.
So before look at the research I think change how the ship design work would be better for start, no?

(in reply to Whiskiz)
Post #: 2
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/8/2021 4:05:29 PM   
Whiskiz

Every single tier of each thing every single time isn't *needed* really, it just makes sense to get each tier before moving on because of how much research is needed for the next tier.

I'd have to reinstall the game and make sure it's working on Windows 10 etc, to have a look at the stat increases per tier - but that's what it'd come down to.

If it was something like 40% increase each tier like sector travel-range on next tier of fuel then yeah, it'd make sense to go through the motions of getting each tier of each thing each time, but i feel like the upgrades aren't as big as that. Could be wrong.

If so then you'd just need to adjust stat increments along with research increments i guess.

You'd think bigger upgrades for bigger impact is better, but really all that does is give the peeps with highest research a big advantage and lock you into needing to go through the motions of just picking everything up again each tier.

If for example stat increases was like 20% each tier, then it wouldn't matter if you were say down armor 20% and shields 20% when up thrusters 20% - 40% and so are quicker and need less defence anyway.

The only other thing i could think of would maybe be giving areas other than straight combat research, somewhat larger stat increments to encourage not just boosting armor/weapons/shields.

Inb4 everybody sacrifices fuel/sensors/warp speed for armor/weapons/shields etc

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/8/2021 4:17:07 PM >

(in reply to Hyperion1)
Post #: 3
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/8/2021 5:54:11 PM   
Retreat1970

quote:

With researching - did anyone ever basically research all the main stuff on a tier, before moving to the next tier? and so on and so on and so on?

Of course you did - you, me and everybody else.

Sometimes, but mostly no. Pushing for next tier weapons can tip the balance. I also designed RetreatUI AI to push as well.

(in reply to Whiskiz)
Post #: 4
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/8/2021 6:06:12 PM   
razaron

Wouldn't normalising research costs result in zooming through techs in late-game?
Ignoring that, I quite like researching deep being the exception and researching wide being the norm. Exponentially scaling tech costs act as soft caps for how much you can focus on a single branch not hard caps (which are evil). So you have to weigh the opportunity cost of focusing on a single branch and not researching many techs vs researching more individual techs. While in a vacuum wide research is always optimal in terms of techs per year, realistically sometimes deep is worth it (fuel cells, ftl engines).

I even play Rimworld like this, with the Tech Advancing mod set to exponential scaling. Sometimes it's worth dipping into a higher tier tech (like electricity) even if it's suboptimal in a vacuum.

(in reply to Retreat1970)
Post #: 5
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/8/2021 7:03:16 PM   
Whiskiz

quote:

Wouldn't normalising research costs result in zooming through techs in late-game?

It seems like each tier of research doubles in research points needed, for example: 100% to 200% to 300% etc and i'm neither advocating for that nor say 100% to just another 100% to just another 100%, but as i said: "smaller increments" so no increasing +100% each time nor staying at +0% but for a random untested example: reducing it to +33% to +50% so you're spending a third to half more for an increase on the same thing, instead of catching up something else. The balance being that doing that too many times and you start to really fall behind overall, so pick and choose where/when and how many times you do that, wisely.

quote:

Ignoring that, I quite like researching deep being the exception and researching wide being the norm.

Does it have to be one way or the other. Why does there have to be an exception? So you're saying you'd rather restrict yourself to mainly having to go "wide" basically going through the motions of just grabbing most things most tiers most of the time? Is it because you don't know any better than the traditional way of doing things, or you don't care?

quote:

Exponentially scaling tech costs act as soft caps for how much you can focus on a single branch not hard caps (which are evil). So you have to weigh the opportunity cost of focusing on a single branch and not researching many techs vs researching more individual techs

You make it sound like exponential scaling research is the only way to balance researching deep. Note the end of my first paragraph. There'd probably be other options too - that's the beauty of game design.

quote:

While in a vacuum wide research is always optimal in terms of techs per year, realistically sometimes deep is worth it (fuel cells, ftl engines).

Ok so you're saying for example you're all caught up on tier 2 for everything, that there's for example times you'd rather use 100% research for fuel tier 3, then 200% research for fuel tier 4? Instead of using 100% research 3 times to get 3 things to tier 3? Especially instead of just slapping on more fuel cells? In what world would anyone actually want to do that? Have you ever actually done that or are you just trying to think of counter arguments? The only things i can realistically see someone wanting to do that for is unique race tech or weapons:

quote:

Sometimes, but mostly no. Pushing for next tier weapons can tip the balance. I also designed RetreatUI AI to push as well.

Which is a far point at first - there's maybe a couple of exceptions to the rule, but they're just that - exceptions. I'd even made a joke myself in my last post, about maybe currently jumping ahead on weapons being a thing, but that those would be about it - then deleted it because it's a single exception that i decided wasn't worth mentioning when looking at the majority of the way research works.

I did note that even in the new system that combat tech may be favored, unless other tech was weighted appropriately more per tier/upgrade to compensate.

Edit: Researching "deep" doesn't even need to have its own system of balancing because the natural balance would be that if say you pump 1 or 2 things too much, you're ships/fleet are going to absolutely suck at everything else lol. Imagine having tier 5 weapons and tier 5 fuel with tier 2 warp drive, tier 2 thrusters, tier 2 armor, tier 2 shields - increased firepower and macro travel distance for reduced macro travel speed, micro travel speed, armor and shielding etc.

Fair, interesting trade with alot of potential again for variety and replayability.

So keep research scaling per tier, to account for your scaling empire and scaling research output, but again just not make each increment as high.

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/8/2021 7:31:29 PM >

(in reply to razaron)
Post #: 6
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/8/2021 11:08:49 PM   
Miletkir

I am not fond of a system in which every civ looks alike as far as technologies go because it's just more efficient to research all aspects of the same tier before moving on. I found that DWU made possible and rewarding to follow different technological paths quite extensively, for weapons but also other systems (like stealth), before the end-game leveling. This allowed for nuances, civ identity and different strategic and tactical approaches.

A system where you ultimately have to make 'hard' choices and sacrifice tech lines in favour of others is more interesting to me, as long as it's well balanced, obviously. I also like NOT to be shown the full tech tree before I researched it to keep it more tense and intriguing, although that is a little value after several playthroughs...

(in reply to Whiskiz)
Post #: 7
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 2:45:44 AM   
Retreat1970

There's two tiers:

1. Weapons, shields, warp, size.

2. Everything else.

If I stick to tier one and you don't I will win every time.

(in reply to Miletkir)
Post #: 8
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 4:05:48 AM   
Whiskiz

First of all which weapon are you boosting? It doesn't matter? Secondly for theorycrafting sake let's say all tiers of all techs are equal in research, so basically you get a set amount of tier points:

Going off your example, with seemingly any choice of weapon boosted with say 8 tier points: close range weapons +2 tier, shields +2 tier, warp +2 tier and size + 2 tier

Vs

Long range weapons +4 tiers, thrusters +3 tiers, turny things +1 tiers

Vs

Anti shield/shield piercing weaponry +3 tiers, shields +3 tiers, armor +2 tiers

Vs your build remade

weapons +4 tiers, shields +2 tiers, warp +1 tier, hull +1 tier

Vs

Close range/best dps weapons +3 tiers, shields +2 tiers, armor +2 tiers, thrusters +1 tier

Etc.

And that's mostly only combat efficiency, in a non pvp 4X game. While you added warp speed, you'd still be lacking behind everybody else in travel/exploration/conquest per refuel, you'd react to danger slower with less sensor range (continuous pirate raids anyone?) you'd have somewhat bigger and better hulls for bigger and better ships, but then less of them overall for less presence when defending/attacking.

Still so cut and dry?

Even in combat, boosting those specifically means you'll lack in cruise/sprint/combat speed, turny speed, armor/durability, again less total ships and so coverage when attacking/defending, won't be able to travel as far or get as much attacking/defending done per refuel, won't be able to react to attacks as well with less sensor range, will be vulnerable to anti shield and shield piercing weaponry, while also potentially not making the best use of unique race tech and unique hull variations with just a blanket build like that.

And that's to say nothing of any other kind of support equipment or anything else added in the second game or missed from the first.

Therein is the beauty of it - just how much theorycrafting, experimenting, variety blahblahblah it opens up.

And of course as previously mentioned all that you'd need to do otherwise, is boost any non combat or weaker area improvements per tier, as needed, to better balance the value vs boosting combat/stronger stuff. That's what balancing is for.

Say you can either boost shields 20%, fly 40% further/get more done before refuel, increase ship capability overall by 10% with hull upgrade, increase sensor range 40% etc.

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/9/2021 4:09:16 AM >

Post #: 9
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 4:16:22 AM   
Retreat1970

I understand and respect where you are coming from, but I believe you are over analyzing the situation. Better shields, better weapon, better warp, bigger size = win.

I can't speculate on DW2 because I haven't played it yet. Only DW.

(in reply to Whiskiz)
Post #: 10
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 5:00:39 AM   
Whiskiz

I feel like you're severely under analyzing the situation, thinking one build would be best without taking into account all the variables again like unique race tech, hull variations, support equipment research like tractor beams/stealth/sensors/targeting/boarding, which tiers of which things suffer to make up for the deep research, all the equipment having multiple paths which may or may not counter what you decided to boost, to say nothing of the variables of how much each is upgraded per tier subject to proper balancing.

Imagine if it was weapons +5% per tier, shields +5% per tier, warp +5%, hull 5% - then armor +50% per tier, thrusters +50%, fuel +150% per tier, sensors +150%, targeting accuracy +200%, boarding +200%

Congratulations, you'd made the exact worst build possible. An AI comes along with anti shield weaponry and boarding and chews through you.

It's an extreme and unrealistic example of balancing, but it's to help highlight the ignorance of declaring a best build when you haven't even seen what the balancing would look like behind the design.

You can indeed speculate on DW2 because speculation by its very definition is "form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence." and is what this thread is all about.

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/9/2021 11:52:16 AM >

Post #: 11
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 1:07:02 PM   
razaron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whiskiz

quote:

It seems like each tier of research doubles in research points needed, for example: 100% to 200% to 300% etc and i'm neither advocating for that nor say 100% to just another 100% to just another 100%, but as i said: "smaller increments" so no increasing +100% each time nor staying at +0% but for a random untested example: reducing it to +33% to +50% so you're spending a third to half more for an increase on the same thing, instead of catching up something else. The balance being that doing that too many times and you start to really fall behind overall, so pick and choose where/when and how many times you do that, wisely.

quote:

Ignoring that, I quite like researching deep being the exception and researching wide being the norm.

Does it have to be one way or the other. Why does there have to be an exception? So you're saying you'd rather restrict yourself to mainly having to go "wide" basically going through the motions of just grabbing most things most tiers most of the time? Is it because you don't know any better than the traditional way of doing things, or you don't care?

quote:

Exponentially scaling tech costs act as soft caps for how much you can focus on a single branch not hard caps (which are evil). So you have to weigh the opportunity cost of focusing on a single branch and not researching many techs vs researching more individual techs

You make it sound like exponential scaling research is the only way to balance researching deep. Note the end of my first paragraph. There'd probably be other options too - that's the beauty of game design.

quote:

While in a vacuum wide research is always optimal in terms of techs per year, realistically sometimes deep is worth it (fuel cells, ftl engines).

Ok so you're saying for example you're all caught up on tier 2 for everything, that there's for example times you'd rather use 100% research for fuel tier 3, then 200% research for fuel tier 4? Instead of using 100% research 3 times to get 3 things to tier 3? Especially instead of just slapping on more fuel cells? In what world would anyone actually want to do that? Have you ever actually done that or are you just trying to think of counter arguments? The only things i can realistically see someone wanting to do that for is unique race tech or weapons:

I probably wasn't clear with my wording. Exponential research scaling isn't the only way to balance deep research, it's the opposite.
Assuming all the techs and components aren't rebalanced and only the research costs are, there's 2 game design philosophies a tech tree can take. One where wide is the norm and deep is the exception and the other being the opposite, deep being the norm and wide being the exception.
There's not a single strategy game with balanced asymmetry, certain playstyles always result in snowballing faster. It could be expanding wide being OP vs expanding tall due to pros outweighing cons, it could be focusing on economy being OP vs focusing on tech because one leads into the other, there's different reasons but it boils down to balance is hard. It could be argued that these are single player games and so should be balanced around fun and not balance balance but this thread is about balance balance so I'll stick to that.

With the case of wide research: You get more samey empires researching wide with it only being worthwhile going deep occasionally, based on the opportunity cost (being able to get more, smaller techs). In Distant Worlds, some techs are far outshine others. Improving your warp drives and fuel cells results in compounding increase in range for the same amount of money, plus they're in different trees so can be done in parellel. For me personally, being able to scout, mine and colonize more earlier outweighs the opportunity costs of being able to use better torpedoes against Kaltors.
Most strategy games including Distant Worlds choose this because it makes balancing easier overall. The difference between good and bad games is whether the small differences between empires can be made worthwhile/interesting/fun.

With the case of deep research: You can give genuine racial preferences for certain branches resulting in more diversity, which I believe is why you like this approach. In this case the opportunity cost dilemma is reversed, why have a balanced tree if you can max economy techs or range techs or pop growth techs in a similar timeframe? If this was current Distant Worlds I would gun economy and range techs straight away. Thankfully there's a research potential mechanic so you only need 1 research station, otherwise that would be the first line I full clear every game.
Most strategy games tend not to go this route because of 2 main reasons. The previously mentioned asymmetry is hard and strategy games have a problem with snowballing. Assuming those can both be solved, then this would be an interesting way to play but that's not where Distant Worlds is at, not without a full overhaul and rebalance of all techs and components.

With all that said, this entire thread could be made pointless if they just added more settings to game creation for DW2. If we could choose both the base cost and exponent for tech costs, that would let both playstyles coexist with mods handling the balance (they'd still have to balance actual techs around one or the other). An economy scale would be nice too while we're at it

(in reply to Whiskiz)
Post #: 12
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 2:07:49 PM   
Whiskiz

Some interesting feedback.

quote:

Assuming all the techs and components aren't rebalanced and only the research costs are

I did say from the start that more balancing would need to be done, which i feel is definitely doable to attain at least close balance.

That both research increments, as well as stat upgrade increments between tiers of each line would be need to be adjusted.

You say:

quote:

For me personally, being able to scout, mine and colonize more earlier outweighs the opportunity costs of being able to use better torpedoes against Kaltors.

Yet Retreat said:

quote:

There's two tiers:

1. Weapons, shields, warp, size.

2. Everything else.

If I stick to tier one and you don't I will win every time.

For it being never-done-before, impossible to balance and both of you thinking one way would be the clear best, it's entertaining that both your ideas are completely different

As well as me having my own, more dynamic ideas about what would be the best, which is the whole point.

3 different views from 3 different sources - sounds like some great variety and not so set-in-stone as to what would and wouldn't arguably be the best, if anything at all since it all helps in one way or another.

What if you're attacked early by pirates while trying to specialize in expansion and can't defend as well? what if Retreat falls behind in expansion due to specializing mostly combat? What if a race specializes in boosting their unique tech which just from the numbers makes them more effective than Retreats combat build?

quote:

With the case of deep research: You can give genuine racial preferences for certain branches resulting in more diversity, which I believe is why you like this approach

Unique race tech is only one variable, one facet of it. I've said from the start why i like the approach and that's to majorly increase depth, variety and replayability. To be clear, the intention isn't to reverse it by making deep the primary and wide the secondary, but giving the ability to have one or the other, both or any ratio of them. For there to be increased choice. To upgrade from Diablo 3 variety and replayability to Path of Exiles (Not quite that crazy but still)

Up until now i guess i've heavily talked about the pros of increasing deep research and gave deep specific examples, but that was just to justify bringing it inline with wide research, to show how many more options would be possible - imagine having the choice of going deep, going the mostly default wide still, or a mix of both. Or deciding on the fly depending on what race you went, world settings you chose, changing dynamically depending on what situatios you find yourself in, how you ended up on game start - Or simply the next fun idea you came up with to try.

quote:

why have a balanced tree if you can max economy techs or range techs or pop growth techs in a similar timeframe?

Fair point, let's brainstorm and work it out since it'd greatly enhance the game. A few things i came up with was:

1 - Readjusted research requirements between tiers, not being quite as high as DW:U but still increasing between tiers so you still have somewhat diminishing returns the more you try to abuse deep, reducing the overall effectiveness of your empire while specializing in only a few areas.

2 - The simple fact that diminishing returns or not, completely going down lines like even range and economy would severely cripple you in most other areas.

3 - Readjusting the amount of upgrade each thing gains each tier. Is going down 2 things all the way really such a big deal if the increases between tiers is only say 20% increase at a time? Especially when some other things increase say 40% at a time?

You accidentally made the same argument Retreat made so i'll use the example i gave him - what if the things you say you'd auto go for first which would be best and only options, increase those areas by 5% and everything else 50%? There is no automatic best path just based on what that path is - At the end of the day it all comes down to the balancing between them.

quote:

Assuming those can both be solved, then this would be an interesting way to play

So you're saying it would be an interesting way to play, you just don't believe it can be balanced properly?

I believe it could be balanced pretty decently and that it'd add so much more variety, depth and replayability that it'd far outweigh any slight imbalances. Imbalances that are any bigger would get found before long and could easily be fixed, as is usually the case with the rest of games' balance anyway.

I believe there's just too many variables, too many useful things you're still missing out on instead, too much design and balance alterations that could be done to ever have a cut and dry clear best path to take.

quote:

that's not where Distant Worlds is at, not without a full overhaul and rebalance of all techs and components.

If only there was an opportunity for a clean, fresh slate to work off

Though it's probably a little late in development to rebalance the progression system from 90% wide 10% deep to almost any ratio of either of those as you see fit - but it's great to think and talk about isn't it? Especially since that's about all we can do about the new game atm haha...

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/9/2021 2:17:28 PM >

(in reply to razaron)
Post #: 13
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 3:05:00 PM   
razaron

quote:

Path of Exiles

I'll reply to the rest later but I just watched ZiggyDs interview for the new league after making my previous post and one of felt one of Chris Wilsons's remarks was relevant. "Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas & Ritual Questions Answered with Chris Wilson" 38:45 - 39:15. Chris remarks "I don't think it will be solved quite so quickly". So quickly, just not as quick as usual.
That's why I err on the side of caution with game balance. I'm yet to play a 4X strategy game that has even one of: competive AI, well balanced asymmetry or an optimised late game. Never happened yet, doubt it'll happen with DW2. We play these games because they're good even with those drawbacks (Kenshi loading screens, I'm looking at you).

(in reply to Whiskiz)
Post #: 14
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/9/2021 6:02:18 PM   
Retreat1970

Considering DW2 beta isn't here yet, yes it is over analyzing. You are making assumptions and the thread is premature.

(in reply to razaron)
Post #: 15
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/10/2021 4:49:17 AM   
Whiskiz

I read somewhere that DW2 is mostly planned to be a faithful recreation of DW:U but with a graphics update. Which is actually great, but there's definitely room for improvement (on core design)

Your mentality reminds me of a WoW/MMO forum poster when someone actually has a certifiable problem:

"The games not even released yet, it'll get fixed by then so wait until release"

"Well it's just released, give it some time, wait until the first patch"

"They've been busy with ___ wait until the next major patch"

"Well, you know, there's always next expansion"

I'm not sure there's a better time to talk about core design than before it's set in stone, before the release of the game - Sure you can see what it's like first but by then it's a little late either way.

Plus i'm not saying what it ends up being will be bad, either way, i just like theorycrafting about game design - thinking of ways to make games even more awesome regardless of what it actually ends up looking like.

Keep me busy until it releases.

If you don't want to waste your time, or want to see what it looks like before talking about it then feel free.

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/10/2021 4:51:23 AM >

Post #: 16
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/10/2021 4:50:16 PM   
Retreat1970

I'm not criticizing you or attacking you, I am voicing an opinion like you are.

(in reply to Whiskiz)
Post #: 17
RE: DW 2 Theorycrafting - 1/10/2021 9:54:17 PM   
Whiskiz

Not sure what led you to believe i thought you were attacking me.

After having a look back at some awesome threads, like this weapons balancing one:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3650767

As part of the AI Improvement Mod:

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3647528&mpage=1&key=

i must say that there's alot more than just the ability to research wide and deep that can go into make the sequel even better. I hope they've taken notes from all the previous work done by everybody involved.

Props to your RetreatUE and other versions too, even if the economy got a little too out of hand in that version II for everyone i saw do a playthrough with it on Youtube.

< Message edited by Whiskiz -- 1/10/2021 10:03:37 PM >

Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> DW 2 Theorycrafting Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI