Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

8.1 should follow H2H's steps :-)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 8.1 should follow H2H's steps :-) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8.1 should follow H2H's steps :-) - 8/13/2003 10:47:59 AM   
PzV im Einsatz!

I've just downloaded SP:WaW 7.1 + H2H mod and wow... merry christmas to me!

Many thanks to Panzer Leo and his team!

I'll have to custom design my coffin so it can contain a PC along with SP:WaW and H2H. :D
Post #: 1
Re: 8.1 should follow H2H's steps :-) - 8/16/2003 10:15:43 PM   
o4r

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PzV im Einsatz!
[B]I've just downloaded SP:WaW 7.1 + H2H mod and wow... merry christmas to me!

Many thanks to Panzer Leo and his team!

I'll have to custom design my coffin so it can contain a PC along with SP:WaW and H2H. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe you read
forum on
Sturmtiger & 38cm rocket & splash damage

(in reply to PzV im Einsatz!)
Post #: 2
- 8/17/2003 2:26:39 AM   
PzV im Einsatz!

ok... so the Wurfrahmen 40 has an incorrect distribution of ammo... go to this site http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/spwaw_h2h_modrework.php , and if you tell me that all the features written there don't compensate for the latter error, I will give you 1 million dollars :D

PS Panzer Leo and his team have taken user input much more seriously than the SP:WaW staff. The minor countries from H2H are portrayed quite more realistically than in 7.1

Post #: 3
- 8/18/2003 1:55:54 AM   
o4r

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PzV im Einsatz!
[B]ok... so the Wurfrahmen 40 has an incorrect distribution of ammo... go to this site http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/spwaw_h2h_modrework.php , and if you tell me that all the features written there don't compensate for the latter error, I will give you 1 million dollars :D

PS Panzer Leo and his team have taken user input much more seriously than the SP:WaW staff. The minor countries from H2H are portrayed quite more realistically than in 7.1 [/B][/QUOTE]

There are good and bad in both game. There are also error in both games too. Panzer Leo really concentrate alot on the German unit, but somehow some other country unit may not be so. If we have ppl as commited as him in reflecting and study on other country maybe this would be better. However at this time to make such a statement maybe blunt I think.

Post #: 4
- 8/18/2003 4:56:04 AM   
Panzer Leo

[QUOTE]Originally posted by o4r
[B]There are good and bad in both game. There are also error in both games too. Panzer Leo really concentrate alot on the German unit, but somehow some other country unit may not be so. If we have ppl as commited as him in reflecting and study on other country maybe this would be better. However at this time to make such a statement maybe blunt I think. [/B][/QUOTE]

You would be surprised how many helped me to work on better OOBs and I only deserve a part of the credits on that.

It's a lot of dedicated people who gave much input and if you hit my banner, you will find a few of the ones who helped a lot, but there were much, much more...

...so nothing blunt about that comment at all ;)

[URL=http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/spwaw_h2h_modrework.php] [IMG]http://www.theblitz.org/member_sites/panzer_leo_spw@w/PzLeos-H2H-Title-1.jpg[/IMG] [/URL]

Mir nach, ich folge euch !

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> 8.1 should follow H2H's steps :-) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI