Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wish this hurry up lol

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> Wish this hurry up lol Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wish this hurry up lol - 3/5/2021 1:40:45 PM   
Rising-Sun

Been almost five weeks since mention coming out soon, really like to get into this. Been doing odd things, cant seem to find what to do.

Post #: 1
RE: Wish this hurry up lol - 3/5/2021 7:47:41 PM   
Sild

Huh? It's in closed beta rn. An will be for the near future. Several beta testers waves are going to be brought in. It just started like 2 weeks ago.

Release will depend on beta feedback as well. I too would have liked it.. Yesterday, but I'd also like it to be complete, playable and engrossing. Takes time.

< Message edited by Sild -- 3/5/2021 7:49:44 PM >

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 2
RE: Wish this hurry up lol - 3/5/2021 9:41:36 PM   
Galaxy227

Read a book. Ride a bike. Create something, whether useful or not.

Yesterday I walked outside and came across an acorn without its top resting beside a berry bush. I grabbed the acorn. I also picked one berry, and in doing so, found what appeared to be a tiny-sized bundle of bananas. Seriously. This bundle was most probably what the berries blossomed from, but its purpose did not matter to me. Instead, its appearance would do good for what I was creating: a miniature basket of fruit.
I gently set the acorn onto the ground, steadying it to hold the berry and bundle both within its bowl-like structure. I fixed my two miniature fruits into positions most pleasurable to the eye, and went on to take a photo of it all. It now sits atop my kitchen counter.

Point being, if you're frantically searching for something to occupy your mind, it's probably time to stop looking altogether. Take a breath, clear your head, and enjoy the free time you have. New things will come naturally, as should Distant Worlds 2.

< Message edited by Galaxy227 -- 3/6/2021 12:41:46 AM >

(in reply to Rising-Sun)
Post #: 3
RE: Wish this hurry up lol - 3/6/2021 3:00:13 AM   
balto

I can relate. I am so excited about the release of DW 2 and Decisive Ardennes, I fear for my mental health because I may not be able to break away from the keyboard when those two gems come out.

(in reply to Galaxy227)
Post #: 4
RE: Wish this hurry up lol - 3/6/2021 4:46:59 AM   
Hyperion1

At the contrary, I want they take their time, as much they need for fixing all bugs and problems that could occur, before the release.

Currently, in the game industry, all go too fast, and games are released far before their optimal stat. It results to games with a lot of bugs and crash or with unfinished mechanic.

< Message edited by Hyperion1 -- 3/6/2021 4:47:56 AM >

(in reply to balto)
Post #: 5
RE: Wish this hurry up lol - 3/6/2021 5:42:02 AM   
Rising-Sun

quote:

ORIGINAL: Galaxy227

Read a book. Ride a bike. Create something, whether useful or not.

Yesterday I walked outside and came across an acorn without its top resting beside a berry bush. I grabbed the acorn. I also picked one berry, and in doing so, found what appeared to be a tiny-sized bundle of bananas. Seriously. This bundle was most probably what the berries blossomed from, but its purpose did not matter to me. Instead, its appearance would do good for what I was creating: a miniature basket of fruit.
I gently set the acorn onto the ground, steadying it to hold the berry and bundle both within its bowl-like structure. I fixed my two miniature fruits into positions most pleasurable to the eye, and went on to take a photo of it all. It now sits atop my kitchen counter.

Point being, if you're frantically searching for something to occupy your mind, it's probably time to stop looking altogether. Take a breath, clear your head, and enjoy the free time you have. New things will come naturally, as should Distant Worlds 2.

yeah i went sign up for world of warcraft for a month, should keep me busy lol.

(in reply to Galaxy227)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Coming Soon] >> Distant Worlds 2 >> Wish this hurry up lol Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI